If you could fight anybody?

by space 27 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If I could fight anybody?For boxing It would have to be Lennex Lewis.UFC fighting,Ken or Frank Shamrock.I could walk away with a nice paycheck just for getting in the ring with any of these guys.Hopefully they wouldn`t kick the shit out of me too bad..LOL...OUTLAW

• Valis
    Valis

I want to fight xenawarrior, pierced angel, and peaceloveharmony, all at the same time, in a winner take ALL creamed corn wrestling match.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "creamed corn" class

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Tasha, my ex best friend.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Francois said:

Tom Daschle & Richard Gephardt

Not to turn this into a politically-inclined thread, but I would relish beating the shit out of:

• Dumb Ass Dubya (can he even spell his own name? hypocrite anyone? Harken Energy Corp, enough said)
    • "Pacemaker" Dick Cheney (yet another corrupt, filthy rich fat bastard)
    • Trent "I wish we wad one more seat in the Senate so I can be Majority Leader again" Lott

Politics aside, let us turn to religion.

I would not mind beating the members of the Governing Body over the head with their own bedpans.

I also would not mind having my way with all members who have ever shared in any capacity in the Watchtower Legal and Writing Departments.

And for some reason I ever since I saw his television show I have wanted to beat the snot out of Emeril... BANG! Right over his skull.

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

You should never ask a person like me a loaded question like that. I have to remember it is only an if I could choose question. Definantly my ex. Can I fight to the finish?

witchywoman

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey reborn2002,not Emeril dude,he`s one of my favorite TV Chef`s.I also like the Iron Chef`s from Japan.Actually now that I think about it,I wouldn`t mind going against the French Cuisine Iron Chef.I`d have a better chance beating him in the kitchen than Lewis in the ring..LOL...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 4 August 2002 18:31:26

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

Well said, Reborn... and while you are fighting those 3 fat bastards, I will be teaching Rush Limbaugh alternate uses for his microphone!!!

Mike of the "Not Belonging To The Republican Or Democrat Class" class

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Just to clarify matters, I am not a Republican or a Democrat, so if you disagree with my statements about the above individuals, you can go fuck yourself.

OUTLAW-

I won't deny that Emeril makes some damned good looking food. I have watched his show a time or two. I don't know, there is just something smug about him though.

Personally, I would like to see you fight a live Dub before you kill it and cook it for barbecue.

SpiderMonkey-

I do not like Rush Limbaugh either. Nor do I like Howard Stern, he is obnoxious.

• SYN
    SYN

Just to clarify matters, I am not a Republican or a Democrat, so if you disagree with my statements about the above individuals, you can go fuck yourself.

Coffee is ejected from mouth at very high speed, to spray onto monitor...dude, don't make me laugh so hard when I'm DRINKING!

Definitely Moe in a tub full of melted chocolate or honey. YUM.

• Solace
    Solace

I would like to see Reborn fight anybody but Howard Stern would be a good choice, he makes my skin crawl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit