144,000 pagans or annointed

by JCISGOD98 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• arimatthewdavies
    arimatthewdavies

my name is ari matthew davies baptised as a j.w. anointed as part of the 140000, and as one of them i would like to clarify who and what we are to the public. we are waiters, and waitresses we will be bringing to you whatever jesus christ himself sends! we are not a bunch of pettie governers to lord it over you our fellow man/women, and read your bible revelation specificly tells us this hugh city[called new jeruselum] is comeing down with god who will live with us forever, when the bible talks about us riseing to meet christ in the air. the word pneuma is the original word. that word means literal breath wind. its
    physical we will have new healthy bodies that can work with jesus and men but acording to the bible we will be in the real air of planet earth not off in some heaven somewere, and neither will men we were made to enjoy earth and latter other worlds when we have mastered careing for this one. some how some total satan worshiping jack ass has got us beleiving that jehovah has changed his mind about planet earth being our home, and has people convinced that when we die we go up to heaven...THE VERY LIE SATAN STARTED come let us go up into heaven let us make our thrones their with god and become like the most high!Yes thats what the bible says satan did... So why in the holy hades are men/women still wanting to do it! its not jehovahs plan, it never was, its not going to be, finaly if you have someone who says they are going to heaven for gods glory correct them!
    i will be pleased to answer any qustions i can either on the forum or by email [email protected]

• Ding
    Ding

Unfortunately, most JWs don't care about the facts; only what the WTS teaches is important even if it's completely contrary to the facts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit