Mystery Guest Coming to Dallas!!

by Joyzabel 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Come one, come all!!

Our mystery guest is requesting full attendance at the apostafest in Dallas wednesday!

You'll have to be there to find out who it is. I promise it will be a BIG surprise! You will never quess in a million years.

So far this summer I've met 55 posters from this board. Our mystery guest is among one of these.

<now thinking of a good clue> hmmmmmmmmmm

OK, I'll start there, the mystery guest is among the 55 posters, now you figure out who it is.

<humming the Jepordy theme song> do do do do do do do do.....................

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Well it's not me, this time. I still have beard trimming issues to resolve (Looks hard at Joy, thinking about a certain reply that he's still waiting for...)

• Valis
    Valis

You Know?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

It cant be me either,52 left.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

LOL @ Little Toe, sorry, I vote for #4, you know I like facial hair on a man

Hey Trucker, don't help these guys, make them figure it out! hehe

The mystery guest will truely be a surprise and a great person to party with.

Now, lets see another hint.......hmmmmm........

• Celia
    Celia

Is Farkel coming to Dallas ?

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Celia,

I'm sorry, I'm not at liberties to say WHO it is yet. Interesting guess, though, but you will have to be in Dallas to know if its the right answer.

<ohhhhhhh, this is so much fun!>

For the person who guesses correctly first, I will buy them at drink at dinner in Dallas.

j2bf

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

HI JOY!!

Just wanted to say hi. I'll take a wag and say SIMON.

Love, K

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

ROTFL. cute guess, FF. I'm sure Simon would love to be at the Dallasfest, but no, that's not the mystery person.

Come on, anyone else want to take a quess?

• ISP
    ISP

Bill Bowen?

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit