NUBIE ON CITE

by dark clouds 15 Replies latest jw friends

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Welcome Clouds,
    Love to hear more from you.
    And Riz thankyou for introducing so many interesting people to the board. Glad you are posting as well.
    TW

• Moridin
    Moridin

Welcome Dark Clouds.

• circare
    circare

Welcome dark clouds, riz, unanswered, riley girl, Esmerelda, myMichelle, anglise and Farkel. Nice to see new faces.

Simon and Angharad are going to need an 'extension' added to their place to fit us all in soon.

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

i feel this is going to be very beneficial to healing the wounds that were left unattended. who ever said that karma wasn't fair?

ldh,somebody,prisca,moridin,circare,thinkerswife a warm thankyou for welcoming me on board,
    nate a friend of riz is a friend of mine, my pleasure
    riz i believe those missing pages were torn out by satan

• conflicted
    conflicted

Welcome aboard dark clouds, I think you'll find this site filled with caring people who can help you with any concerns you have. I too left the organization years ago and only began healing recently. Good luck.

• riz
    riz

thinkers wife,

i found this board to be most helpful so it's my pleasure to introduce my friends to it also. thank you all for giving us such a warm welcome. we can all help eachother, and that is a beautiful thing.

riz

dark clouds,

ah, the first joke of yours that i ever laughed at. you remembered. i'm glad that you are as twisted as i am. perhaps even more so.

riz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit