Another NIGERIAN scam me thinks!

by Trotafox 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ISP
    ISP
    This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed. [email protected]
    Reporting-MTA: dns;hotmail.com Received-From-MTA: dns;mail.hotmail.com Arrival-Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 04:38:03 -0700 Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected] Action: failed Status: 5.0.0 Diagnostic-Code: smtp;554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to [email protected] cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#101]. - mta508.mail.yahoo.com EX 250-ETRN 250-XUSR 250 HELP k 220 e-mail sent from the internet. transmit, or distribute unsolicited bulk 220 e-mail sent from the internet. 

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I sent a repy feigning interest in the scam.......but I got the above response! I wanted to have some fun!

ISP

• zev
    zev

i got 3 emailes from this clown.

mine were from excite however. not yahoo.

i sent a reply, and the mail didnt bounce, so i'll wait and see if i catch a fish with this one

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I got two this morning. One of them had an email address [email protected].

Edited by - sunshineToo on 4 August 2002 13:8:6

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Got the same email this morning.

cb

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

i got the same one last night too.....twice.

• ring
    ring

I recieved three emails from Paul Scamaba last night.

I was beginning to think this scammer was targeting people from

this site with unlocked email addys, but i went back and seen

trotafox has a locked email.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I received the same thing--three different times this week.

Be careful of the scam spams.

Karen

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

LOL...I've gotten 4 of that exact email from this famous Paul Baba whatever dude in the last 2 days! Like I'm really gonna share my personal info with a scam artist. I got better things to do with my time....like hang out here all day!!!!

• Princess
    Princess

Me too, me too! One yesterday and two today.

• Swan
    Swan

I got three versions of it. Paul Baba was deleted. I have had little spam on this account before. I have recently posted my email address here on this board. Is he targeting us because we were gullible enough to belong to a religious cult? Sorry Baba, I've smartened up a lot since then!

Spam is just the small price you pay for having you email address out there for the opportunity to communicate with some of the very good people on this board.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit