Artwork .. Let me know what you think

by Xandria 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• Xandria
    Xandria

Ok, this is art ( one picture is mine that I drew. Those who know me ..know that I draw as a hobby). There is one picture in particular.. that looks like someone who posts on the forum here. I want to see if anyone else picks up on it.

The reason I did not embed the page is that I do not want to offend anyone. There is a bit of skin in some of these pictures.

Xandria

http://www.geocities.com/xandria29/index3.html?1028425198888

Edited by - xandria on 3 August 2002 21:49:5

• COMF
    COMF

Nice work, Xandria. I'm a Vallejo fan, too.

Did you intend any particular significance with the cross and the dagger?

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Xandria,

I checked out your site. I don't really know who that one woman might look like on here. I'm too new, I guess.

This lady has really dark hair and blue eyes. Hummmmm, I will have to look around and see if I can find her on here.

Seems like you like those beautiful soft, fluffy wings! Me too!

Creating is a great release. I think you are gifted and it's nice of you to share with us.

Karen/Sentinel

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Very nice, I too am an artist. You are very good. The only picture that would come up is yours, I will check later. I was going to ask you if had heard of Boris Vallejo, but since there is a reference to him then I can assume that you have already heard of him. I`m personaly not into the angel thing. I like his pictures of empowered women.

witchywoman

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I tried, but your site is temporarily unavailable.

• Xandria
    Xandria

The cross in the drawing represents religion ( most religions are linked w/ a cross. The dagger represents betrayal. As you can see it is down ward and not in the hand of the angel. ) She is hugging herself.. and her eyes are downcasted. Her legs are still bound somewhat .. but she is slowly unraveling herself.

The Angel has fallen from what she thought was of God.. I guess the drawing can represent many different things for people.

Xandria

PS: Sunshine sorry that the page was temp. out of order. Let me know if it does it again and I will email you the page.

PSS: The person the purple angel looks like.. no guesses ?... I will give you the to beginning letters of her nick name on here. M M

Edited by - xandria on 3 August 2002 18:12:49

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

all I saw were redX's

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
    http://www.geocities.com/xandria29/index4.html

Edited by - plmkrzy on 3 August 2002 18:35:41

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

xandria,

Nice work! And I like your description of it, too. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{xandria}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hang in there. Don't pay attention to your aunt. I know it's hard, but remember that you are not alone.

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

Some very nice line work. The breast in particular is very impressive :o)

If you want a more reliable place to post your work try:

http://www.spaceports.com/ - free sign up and lots of free space. Geocities tends to be slow and unreliable.

Check my own site if you like, I have some examples of my art and design work ....

• Xandria
    Xandria

Thank you everyone Been working on drawing more male nudes. I would love to look at anyone else's artwork.

Xandria

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit