Does God Exist? He Sure Does

by comforter 19 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

Does God exist? Of course he does. God is evidenced by his creation, his word, and the relationship that believers have with him. Sadly, I notice that a lot of former jws either do not believe in God or believe in some false god of the nations. But there is only one true God. Jesus prayed to this deity in John 17:3. Silly arguments or sophisticated reasonings of men cannot render Jehovah God's existence invalid.

Don't return to the vomit of Satan's world.

Comfort

• Satanus
    Satanus

Don't worry, after a lifetime in the wt, i'm not about to go back to that worldly vomit.

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 2 August 2002 22:58:6

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Comfort

I am swimming in the "vomit of Satan" and loving every minute of it!!!!!!!

Just because I don't believe in God (never have), does this mean that I am a bad person? Does this mean that I do not have any values because I wasn't taught values by a religion (never had one)? Does this mean that I do not have any morals as to what is right or wrong? Does this mean that I am evil?

From what I have read on this board, saw in the media, and heard from other people, there are HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of acts of religious violence that have occurred just in my short lifetime. Many of these acts not recorded. Think about all the acts of religious violence committed since the recording of history began.

Think about this....

23,720 and counting..

Child Molesters on file at the home office in .

I'd rather be in "the vomit of Satan's world" where these people will be reported to the proper authorities!!!!!!!

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Idiot. Just for the record, people like this have absolutely nothing to do with dad and I. You want to know who is closest to us? Scientists. Why them and not religous arses such as this guy? They're using the logic that dad and I gave them to understand the world that we gave all of you. All religous people do is go on and on about how great we are. Look, no matter what you may say or do it won't be good enough so just give it up. Besides, don't you think we already know how great we are? On top of it all most really religous people just try to use their imagined connection with us to gain power over other people. You want to make us happy? Go out and enjoy all the great things we've given you. Say thanks every once in a while if you like but don't worry about it. We'd rather see an atheist going out and having multiple sexual partners of either gender while enjoying nature and living this wonderful life that we gave them over the holiest person who does nothing but sit around and think about how worthless they are and how great we are while also trying to convince others that our gift to you is somehow flawed or worthless.

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Oh yeah, ever wonder why I really registered and started posting here? Comforter. He is the sole reason. In an older thread someone wondered if this moron would come to his senses even if Jesus Christ told him what an arse he was?

I guess that question has been answered abundantly.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I never thought I would say it.. but

LMAO @ Jesus!!!

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey
    sophisticated reasonings of men cannot render Jehovah God's existence invalid.

Ah, yes, "the wisdom of the world is foolishness with God." Ever wondered if the author of this verse said so because he couldn't come up with a better reasoning than the world did? It's called "dogma." See also "circular reasoning."

"It's true because it's true." Yeah, I'll bet.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I'm trying to believe in God. But it still hurts.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sophisticated reasonings of men cannot render Jehovah God's existence.

It doesn't work the other way, either.

Sunshine

I don't think that it really matters if or how one believes in god. It's not necesary to hurt yourself.

SS

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Damn!!! I thought this thread was going to provide proof God existed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit