The TRUTH about Beck Melbourne !!

by refiners fire 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

Now, now, Refiner's old top, that's my Noddy you're talking about here. And I can say without pause or let that is definitely not the beautiful and charming Beck. Ask Andy. Or me.

-francois

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    We're behind you!

Why's that, Fire Dragon? You scared, or something? !

Cheers, Ozzie

• TheStar
    TheStar

LOL Ozzie.

Congrats Beck and may the force always be with you!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

TheStar said:

Congrats Beck and may the force always be with you!

Ironic coming from a person who has Natalie Portman as their profile picture.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Thanks everyone for coming in and having a drink with me you sweetie pie munchkins .... *tink* .... that's our glasses toasting in celebration!! Little toe, you need to have more fights to boost your posts (just kidding).

Pope: I would like to know what become of the other shoe! I shall launch a full investigation and apply for government funding - what good am I to a one-shoed nation? I want to make a difference and improve the impoverished lifestyle of the oppressed! The one shoed man shall have a voice and will be heard!! The FORCE be with me!!

Refiners: pubic area - damn it all I missed that one - the more information in the pubic area the better - come one come all - *rolls eyes at too many inyourendos*

Francois: That's right, its definitely not me...my eyebrows are real. Refiners couldn't have chosen a more flattering personality. They have a float in her honour at the heroes parade in Sydney each year and she's also a favourite celebrity most transexuals in the entertainment industry like to mimic - velly famous woman and velly rich....unfortunately velly ugly!

Ozzie: I'm not that scarey Ozzie...are you coming over to my house for soup on Sunday too?? *evil grin*

My cup runneth over.

Beck

• TheStar
    TheStar

Reborn,

• Mackin
    Mackin

Congratulations O great and wondrous Jedi.

*bows low in the magnificent dazzling glow of Beck*

Please be gentle with us mere mortals who look on in awe of your majesty.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Welcome to the Australian sense of humour Frankie.

BTW, RF has met Beck, and so have I

• teejay
    teejay

That is about the most thoroughly planned, researched and executed thread I've ever seen. Thank you, Refiners, for the heads-up.

And Beck? I truly didn't know the role you played in world affairs. If I *ever* said ANYTHING to upset you... I didn't mean it. It was a joke. Okay? A JOKE. I was only kidding.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

TEEJAY

Thats the method.

PLAN. WAIT. And at the proper moment EXECUTE

I Love that word "execute"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit