The TRUTH about Beck Melbourne !!

by refiners fire 39 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Ar great personal risk I post the information following. If I suddenly disappear, you will know what has happened. The SS/Gestapo of the person masquerading on this board as "Beck Melbourne" will have seized me and dragged me off to one of their interogation cells. Even though I risk my life and the life of those i hold dear by posting this information, I have decided that the price must be paid.

TERROR and TOTALITARIANISTIC CONTROL must be stopped at any price!

"Beck Melbourne" masquerades as a quite, modest little poster in Australia, but, in fact, she is actually one of the most ruthless and powerful people in this country! The tentacles of her control and power spread everywhere. She has posted a number of pictures of herself on this board, but I will now post her REAL picture and expose her !!

The picture was taken by a person who lost their life getting it out so the public could see who "Beck Melbourne" actually is!! (We will never forget your sacrifice and a commemorative monument is planned for you) and it is a pic of Beck giving a public talk !! Yes...Beck Melbourne is so powerful that even the Watchtower organization, in this country, is powerless before her and allows her to speak from the platform.

Yet another picture of this infamous person. Here addressing her underlings (them selves managers and CEOs of huge business empires) It is quite obvious from the pic that "Beck Melbourne" holds even powerful men of stature in utter contempt and belittles them in front of their peers, as she has done to so many on this board so many times.

Edited by - refiners fire on 2 August 2002 0:11:27

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Oh boy! Just wait until Beck sees this.

You are in huge trouble!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

TRUTH IS WORTH DYING FOR

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Dozens of persons have already looked at this thread, which is gratifying, at least the information is getting out there into the pubic area . It is understandable though, that few dare comment...Terror is a powerful master (mistress in this instance)....

"Beck Melbournes" headquaters....from which she runs her mighty empire.

(The shiny one of course...."Beck Melbourne" LOVES SHINY things! )

EDITED!!!...

Whoops! My sources inform me that is "Beck Melbournes" OLD Headquaters....She apparently became pouty and disgruntled that other buildings were bigger than hers, so she had new one built out of petty cash. Here is her Correct Headquaters (apologies to all)

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:DrLodxhk83QC:www.stelladelcarmenweb.com

The BIG one. Hers is another shot, (according to my sources) taken while "Beck Melbourne" was expressing DISPLEASURE with an underling because her lunch was not presented in the prescribed manner. (One of the kitchen staff presented a martini in a glass that had been drunk from before)

Edited by - refiners fire on 2 August 2002 0:33:35

Edited by - refiners fire on 2 August 2002 0:50:25

Edited by - refiners fire on 2 August 2002 0:51:46

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

That's NOT ME....

That's LOVE-YOU-LONG-TIME ROSE HANCOCK

You're going to jail RF!!! I know some people...they know some people...I'm one powerful ex-hooker, housekeeper turned billionairess, charity organising, inheritance stealing, ping pong ball popping, husband poisoning, money grabbing, teenage wannabe!!

Hey RF, come over to my house GI, I make you some soup!!

Beck

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    "Beck Melbourne" LOVES SHINY things!

Mine has 'ridges'!!

TA DA!! I made it, just stepping across into the zone where the Jedi roam the universe!

*touch* *grope* Hey I still feel the same!!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Anyone who has been in the company of "Beck Melbourne" has heard talk about "Andy".

"Andy" is a code name for the man who runs the more....MUNDANE aspects of "Beck Melbournes" empire. Thing like Electricity supply, Taxation of the oppressed masses, and the police control state and Media information difussion. "Beck Melbourne" prefers to spend her own time drinking in "culture" and pleasuring herself while "Andy" does the dirty work.

Andy is a LITTLE guy with GLASSES.

Here, for the first time..."Andy" is revealed as who he REALLY is!!!

http://www.vic.liberal.org.au/desktop%20backgrounds/John%20Howard%20 (1024x768).jpg

Edited by - refiners fire on 2 August 2002 1:5:18

Edited by - refiners fire on 2 August 2002 1:8:2

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

For the record:

Porteous was a monster: maid

By LIZA KAPPELLE
    PERTH
    Thursday 19 April 2001

Rose Porteous was "a monster", an inquiry into the death of her millionaire husband Lang Hancock was told yesterday.

Former housemaid Heidi Biddle was defending her evidence to the inquest that Mrs Porteous confessed she had married Mr Hancock for his money and was frustrated about the time it was taking him to die.

Mrs Porteous' counsel, Geoffrey Chettle, said Ms Biddle's claim could not have occurred in the timeframe she had outlined to the court.

Ms Biddle had told Western Australian coroner Alastair Hope she had worked at the Hancock mansion Prix d'Amour from late January or early February 1992 until after the mining magnate's death on March 27 that year.

But Mr Chettle said he had an employment declaration signed by Ms Biddle which showed she did not start work at the mansion until March 10, 1992 - making her evidence even more improbable.

Ms Biddle, who has told the court of Mrs Porteous' involvement with black magic, voodoo charms and drugs, has denied she fabricated evidence to suit the purposes of Mr Hancock's daughter Gina Rinehart.

Ms Biddle yesterday denied lying about the time she had worked at the house, telling Mr Chettle that Mrs Porteous was "a monster" and he should not believe anything she said.

Ms Biddle said staff for her former employer had probably changed the dates on her employment declaration for tax purposes and she had erred by signing it without reading it.

She was also questioned about evidence she had given to the inquest which lawyers said conflicted with testimony she had given under oath about Mrs Porteous during recent Federal Court bankruptcy proceedings.

Lawyers for Ms Rinehart are arguing that Mrs Porteous had wilfully murdered her late husband. He died, aged 82, in the guesthouse of Prix d'Amour, the mansion he built for his younger wife.

Mrs Porteous is currently pursuing her newest love interest - Melbourne Entrepreneur ********** who resides in Ferntree Gully. The federal police fear Mr **********'s life may be in danger, as Mrs Porteous was seen entering a chinese herbal store in China Town in the heart of Melbourne City purchasing a suspicious powdered substance thought to be a soup enhancing tonic.

Mrs Porteous is under strict surveillance while Mr ******* was seen purchasing prime A grade ping pong balls from a local sports store in his area.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Will the real Andy stand up:

or:

or:

or:

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 2 August 2002 1:37:13

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

So whens the funeral?

Share this

Google+