Latest Kingdom Ministry

by ConnieLynn 17 Replies latest jw friends

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

Has anyone heard anything about the latest KM? My uncle (on the fringes) told me the newest KM said that even Non-DF'd folks are to be treated as disfellowshipped, if they had been inactive for a long time. Since I haven't seen a KM myself, I wondered if this was true?

• out4good3
    out4good3

I think it is true. I briefly scanned it when my wife finally got hers and brought it home. The WT is tightening it's grip on it's membership in the wake of all the scandals being brought to light.

You might want to check some of yesterdays posts. Someone had a scanned image of the article here.

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

thank you!!

• happy man
    happy man

what we can read inn Km is nothing new, it is the same thing we read from Wt artikles from 1980 to now, perhaps some individuals didnt now the way, and ther fore we have this artikel, so they now how to handel this things,and in it are not anything of that you say, no dfd to peopel who have drifted away.

But i think the most Jw dont like this artikel, it will hurt ther sprit, and i think they will go qick ower this issu, and talk about more plesant things.

• out4good3
    out4good3

Here's a link to a scanned image of the insert in question.

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Am I missing something here? It seems that they are mostly focusing on the DF'd ones.

• out4good3
    out4good3

This is only page one of the insert. I think the whole article is two pages long.

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

I was under the impression that inactive ones were also on the list... I guess my info was wrong, or there was more than what I read here. This doesn't seem new.

• TheStar
  • zenpunk
    zenpunk

I still don't see any info relating to the treatment of inactive ones. This would represent major policy change. If this is correct (the shunning of inactive ones) does anyone have any info to substantiate this new "understanding".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit