uh-oh...

by Incense_and_Peppermints 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I&P - Korn sounds like something to do with toe jam doesn't it

Refiners - yes Beck_Melbourne has been resting and I have been busy using my "OTHER" persona!!!!!

Beck

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I notice Beck, that you havent used my ID much this week either. I havent posted as Prisca much this week and Prisca hasnt posted as Imbue hardly at all, but then it IS pretty quiet at the moment.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Refiners: I have been trying not to use your ID too much...too many wimmin wanted me!

Beck

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

IMBUE.

Sorry....Me and Beck have rained on your party by interrupting. Beck, we better let Imbue get back to work trying to manipulate IPs head....

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I'm sorry for interrupting *snigger*

Carry on Imbue, the floor is yours...

Beck *dragging RF out by the ear*

• Prisca
    Prisca

This is IMBUE:

I just want to clarify that I am not mentally-challenged, nor am I in need of any psychriatic help. However, I have every right in the world to suggest that you may need such help, because I say so!

Signed,

Imbue/Refiners Fire/Beck_Melbourne/Prisca/Fred Hall/Santa Claus/Easter Bunny/Tooth Fai.....

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

That means:

rabid dog pack incognito = Imbue

..the light gets brighter..

Beck

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

I'm not even sure who I am anymore. I'm thinking of creating a "Satan the devil" profile so I can have arguments with myself. That sounds fun.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

Beck, we better let Imbue get back to work trying to manipulate IPs head....

whaaa....?

to quote cher horowitz from "clueless": "AS IF!"

• The Devil
    The Devil

I'm not even sure who I am anymore. I'm thinking of creating a "Satan the devil" profile so I can have arguments with myself. That sounds fun.

Hey wait a minute...I always knew you were jealous of me. Too bad there is the one and only Devil, me, Beelzebub, Dark Lord---or whatever you want to call me.

Lucifer (this is my preferred name though)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit