Will the force be with me??????

by SpiceItUp 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

spice...now you get one spank for each post you've made so far...heheh *warms up the Aid Book*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Spice, you are supposed to buy the rest of us Warriors a drink now.

E-mail me and I will tell you what to send.

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Congratulations. I think the force was always with you. Did you not vanquish the evil but misunderstood 4skins from this section of the galaxy?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Geez Spice, where do you find the time? I started 2 days before you, I read and post almost everyday and I still only have around 240.

I have enjoyed the threads you've started though. Congrats on your Jedihood, I'll be there some day.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

The_Bad_Seed said in reference to SpiceItUp:

63 days, 1000 posts...

Are you employed?

LMAO

On average, she has posted 16 posts a day every day since she joined. That is 7 days a week, for 63 days.. lol.

Quite possible if you are a workaholic or spend 40 hours a week at a computer terminal, as that is how I have gotten the majority of my posts.

Alas, it is still a good question.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Thank you ....thank you...thank you everyone...

For my first order of business....

Drinks all around!!!!!!

Hey Simon----Did I break a record for quickest to Jedi status...huh did I did I????

Dont feel any smarter--in fact------- I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Shutter----them virgins better know how to do more than cook --Ill keep ya posted

Seed---yes I do work...as little as often..lol...just kidding

Valis---Oooohhh la la. May the spanking commence

Puff---ummm..ok more drinks---YAY!!!!!

The Alchemist---Actually I was gonna suggest to delete 4skins to Simon but before I sent the email it was done...like *poof* and I am not complaining

Stinky---I still luvs ya--you dont want to be the addicted obsessive internet crazed person I am...lol

Reborn---actually over the summer my job is slow so I have access..and I post at home some too..but when the weekend comes......I'm outside playing

*said in best blonde valley girl voice* "And if I become Miss world Jedi I promise to bring world peace and give everybody a puppy." (tee hee)

Spice of the JEDI clas

Edited by - SpiceItUp on 1 August 2002 19:57:32

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY, ((((((((Carol Wan Kenobi))))))))

Slice down a few stormtroopers for me, please, as I am laggin' bigtime. (StinkyPantz, I feel your pain; I started around the same time & am around the 240 mark myself)...

Good going, Carol

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Congratulations Spice.

You make a cool Jedi!

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Ah finally, you join the elite club of Jedi. Of course you know that you will be killed in Episode III.

But for my money, there isn't a Jedi on this board that I wouldn't rather webcam with.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik
    *said in best blonde valley girl voice* "And if I become Miss world Jedi I promise to bring world peace and give everybody a puppy." (tee hee)

lmao. Spice you alwayz makes me smile. you bring honour to your Jedi klass. lol.

Jedihood feels so far away fer me.

SPAZ

Edited by - SPAZnik on 1 August 2002 23:11:0

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit