Apostate terminology

by Mum 25 Replies latest jw friends

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Nanoprobe - I thought education for no purpose was College in general?

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

Lets not forget

Apostofest- a gathering of apostate EX'JW's

Along the Startrek theme,

A Dub Drone or DD(DeeDee)- a mindless follower knocking on doors, presenting an emotionless presentation, believes that resistance is futile!

Assimilation- getting sucked in then programmed into the JW collective where your identity is sacraficed for the greater vision of the whole group, and your body is taken over and reprogrammed for field service and mindless watchtower question answering. Your hand is programmed to raise during Watchtower studies. All your thought processes are taken over and controlled from the central Borg hive, using the notion that now you are a "True Christian". You can be easily led now to do almost anything simply by stating what any "True Christian should do". All Drones are linked together with this key phrase into one single mindset and one unity consciousness and one set of actions, giving them a sense that they are much more then just one small and weak self. They become very large and strong within thier own mind, just as the Borg in Startrek do.

The Borg- The Organization, after assimilation you will exist to "service" them, ie you will "go in service" and assimilate others (the similarity is stunning)

The Borg Hive, B Hive- a name for Bethel or the Org central dissemenation of information center, which brings order to kaos.

Hive Drones- Bethelites

Apostates- The good guys who survived and got out, like seven of nine, they still have a working knowledge of the Borgs inner process's so are far more capable of "resistance" which is "not futile" as the Dub Drones believe. Termed the "Evil Slave" they become the JW's most dangerous enemy, because they know the truth about the Borg, and who is really controlling it.

The Federation- containing a slightly kaotic quality, all the good Spiritual Organizations outside the Borg [Org] who accept one another in peace and do not attack or destroy each others beliefs, but must constantly be on guard against attack from the Borg who considers them insignifigant and kaotic and seeks to steal thier people and resources to feed it's self

• Swan
    Swan

When I was a kid I used to refer to the "Qualified to be Monsters" book in jest. Mom severly scolded me for that. I thought, "lighten UP!" After leaving the JWs I realized how close to the truth I really hit.

• Mary
    Mary

Botchtower Bible and Trash Society: where it all happens

MS: Meeting Sickness

Two-Door Car: first step towards apostasy

Four-Door Car: Average Witnessmobile

Van: Ass-kissing machine;

CO Visit: Crusty Overseer Visit

DO Visit: You're in major shit

Sheparding Call: They're gonna make you an offer you can't refuse................

Instruction Talk: ".....your eyes are getting heavy............."

Loose Conductor: an elder

Field Service: where you banged your significant other for the first time;

Independent Thinking: Yer outta here!

Dateline: Public Enemy Number One!

Panorama: Public Enemy Number Two

J.R. Brown: Asshole of the first order

Governing Buddy: you scratch my ass, I'll kiss yours........

Simplify your lifestyle: Where's the closest food bank?

Wait on Jehovah: Don't hold your breath waiting for a change

Pedophile: Elders

Elders: Pedophiles

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

McRussels - JW brand of fast food-like beliefs that slowly clog the brains figurative arteries, slowly killing you inside.

McRussels - Millions and millions swerved.

• Helen
    Helen

witch tower

bitch tower

door rangers

donut rangers

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Jehovah's Witless

Afake Magazine

The What Tower Babble and Trap Society

The Faithless and Indiscreet Slave

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

a never-a-jw friend that I've made since leaving always cracks up when I call it the:

CROTCHTOWER

• Trevanian
    Trevanian
    "Genital class" : those who hope to procreate in the new system

Hilarious thread.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

ozziepost calls Jo Rutheford - Jo Ratherflawed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit