Ever lie on your service reports?

by The_Bad_Seed 45 Replies latest jw friends

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

*laughing just thinking about it*

Did anybody out there lie on their service reports that they maintained the 'national average' when in reality you got .005 hours of service in any given month? I magically always used to always get "10" hours out in service, while nobody ever saw me at the groups, no one ever caught on, or seemed not to -- maybe they just didn't give a shit.

I always lied so I could keep my microphone 'privelidges' -- that being, the privelidge to walk around at the back of the hall giving my deflated ass a break from those awful chairs they had.

• writerpen
    writerpen

Why lie for just the national average? If you are going to lie, make it a good one. So I put down between 40-50 hours for six months when I was getting only .001.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

yup i magically got 10 hours a month too :)

• battman
    battman

You are bringing back fond memories for sure.
    Yes, I always "borrowed time from next month!!

I used to be real serious about trying to make
    my time but in 20 years I don't think I ever got
    10 legit hours in a month.

I probably owe them hundreds of hours. Should
    I pay them back?? Yes I think so.

Battman

• TheStar
    TheStar

Bad seed for shame! LOL

I didn't start lying about my field service time until I figured out the borg was bogus. I did it because it kept the elders off my back.

• TheStar
    TheStar

LOL@ writerpen!

• Francois
    Francois

Constantly

• zev
    zev

yup.

• nita6368
    nita6368

Always got at least 4 hours a month for our family study....yeah right!!

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Yes since I started having doubts about the WT being so dishonest and the elders keeping thier little secrets, I did the same just for the priviliges. They do not check if its true, as its not interesting enough for them the elders like juicier lies like apostacy and sex stories then wrong hours, as they do not get any kicks by them.

Lapuce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit