Do wicked spirits prove a creator exists?

by haujobbz 22 Replies latest jw friends

• 13th_apostate
    13th_apostate

:|

libra: where did you hear of and when did you gain this "knowledge of astral forms"?

will

• FrankRaven
    FrankRaven

If course demons,spirits,don't prove that a creator is there.In this universe there is always an opposit of one another.Many,many,years ago when I was in the Occult,I wondered what the opposit was.So when I picked up my dusty Bible one day....I lost my girls,I use to live in NewPort Beach,California;,my Jag,(car),my house(in newport I never paid a thing for my stuff).After a week I lost everything.Now this isn't,quite evil,but my life style was.As I read the Bible I found in it strength,power,control,and love.With God nothing in the end is more powerful then God.

But don't take my word for it..it's faith......

• Satanus
    Satanus

Frank

Are you saying that while you were in the occult, you had all that stuff, then when you got into the bible, you lost it all??? If that's what you are saying, it would seem the occult power was good to you, and bible powers were/are treating you bad. Why would you choose bad treatment over good? Or did you steal all the stuff, when you were in the occult? Can you explain?

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit