Has this place changed you?

by OUTLAW 51 Replies latest jw friends

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Got to agree with you. Lots of 'Love and Acceptence' here. It just helps to first know which way the wind is blowing.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I have to agree with these two things..

We are not alone,we have each other

and

This site is going to cost me my job. I just dont get any work done anymore :)

I dont feel soo alone anymore--I love the great people that I have met here. (((((youknowwhoyouare))))

• ISP
    ISP

Its a great place!

I wouldn't say its changed me, though!

ISP

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

This place has been therapeutic to me.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    ).Finding this board has taught me one important thing.We are not alone,we have each other...OUTLAW

awwww

That pretty much sums it up for me.
    I think I'm a lot more mello these days. Either I was able to get things off my chest that I was never able to do before, or it's that increase in medication.

I don't feel so isolated and alone anymore. Thats a big deal. Even arguing feels normal.

Crap what family never has an argument.

plum

• happy man
    happy man

As an active JW, and reading on this board, is truly a difficult way to live.

Answers one your qestions as you have hade for years, but answers who dont take you to the topp of the hill, radher down inn the underground.

I have never understand why we dont can speak to peopel who leave us, i talk to evry man inn sevice, why must >i bee afraid fore this peopel, now i now why, could never imagen.

And at the same time i have found some very nice peopel who been treated very bad, like Amaizing, cassaline, Jirizo, to mencen a few.

one thing i must tell, when you as I have been growing upp inn it, perhaps you dont have examine evrything so carefull, you belive what your parents told you .

And something who schoked mee was my bad nowlege about some doctrines, i have always belive tahat we told 1914 as the year for christe to take place in heaven , long before 1914, a littel surpriced when i found out it was 1942 , this thing first come out from our leaders.

I must say i dont think 10 % of JW nows that.

So this site have been a very tuff thing fore mee to handel in opposite from the most of you.

• SYN
    SYN

Definitely changed me. It was one of the first places that showed me the real Tro0pH.

Plus, the people here are incredible!

Edited to add: HappyMan, Glad that you stuck around, it's never easy to to find out the Truth about a life-long devotion to the Watchtower. All of us had some difficulty with leaving. The only question now is, how long will you stay?

Edited by - SYN on 31 July 2002 15:50:4

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

<So this site have been a very tuff thing fore mee to handel in opposite from the most of you.>

((((((((((((((((((((((((( happy man ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Without this web site:

• I would never have known about Dateline
    • I would have never heard about the the UN fiasco
    • I would have taken a lot longer to make a definite decision to leave the WTS for good
    • I would still be wondering if I was justified in having doubts as to the GB being led by Holy Spirit
    • I would have never known of Silentlambs and their struggles

And most of all, I wouldn't have the friendship of people who have listened to me and helped me.

((((You know who you are))))

YoursChelbie

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Yes it did, I found alot of people that are listening to me, and it woke me up more and showed me all the wrong doing of the Borg, I am still a JW but inactive and on the way to soon being DFed as I can't stand being related to such a cult!!!

Lapuce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit