wish me luck!!

by kaykay_mp 16 Replies latest social physical

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

i had jean-philippe christophe sain on 8 aug at 1236. he was 8 lbs, 0.9 oz.

they induced me the day before. they used that gel again to open my cervix and instead of walking around, i stayed in bed for 6 hrs. so it wouldn't spill out!!

then they used the pitocin that same evening. the contractions hurt so bad that i demanded an anesthesiologist. he came at 0100. i took half an hour for the epidural because my contractions were every 4-5 min.

i fell asleep and had some good news when i woke up. i dilated to 5 cm. -- then 8 -- then ten. then they said "pretty soon we're going to ask you to start pushing." that took 30 min. luckily, i had my platoon sgt. helping because she walked in just in time. i really didnt feel anything. i had to be told when to push because i couldnt feel my contractions. jon-jon slipped right on out.

he was post-term after all. his skin was all wrinkled and peeling as soon as they cleaned him up.

i felt great. and hungry. it sucks that they have to starve you when you go into labor.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

mommy kaykay and baby jon-jon!

welcome to the world little one!

SPAZ

• Prisca
    Prisca

AT LAST!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PROUD PARENTS

• Xandria
    Xandria

Congratulations !

My cousin had her baby on they induced her also. Named her, . She is so surprized on how small they are, she had forgotten. Has 2 boys. Wow, August babies are sprouting everywhere.

Rest, enjoy the little one. I feel so happy for you and that things went all right.

Xandria

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Congratulations KayKay! So happy that you and your new son are well and that the delivery went smoothly.

Two of the happiest days of my life were when I gave birth to my children...now the next two happiest will be when they leave home! Just kidding, of course. Can there be anything in life sweeter than holding one's newborn baby and looking into that cherished face for the first time?? I don't THINK so

Dana

P.S. to Gopher: and at the joke!

• Sirona
    Sirona

Congratulations!!!!!

Lovely news.

Sirona

PS. My friend had a girl August 7th, Katie May....and my other friend is pregnant! I will be getting broody....

• ugg
    ugg

"CONGRATULATIONS" glad all went well for you....."HUGS"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit