Everybody read this!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Jesika 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

I found this post on silentlambs and wanted to widen the search-------------------------------

I am posting this message to let everyone know that i have been in touch with the office of the District Attorney of Brooklyn New York. I explained to the person the situation about the pedophilia coverup within the wts. I also told them about the letters to the elders over the years which have basically instructed the elders to keep pedophilia cases in-house and not to go to the authorities. I told them also about the database of 23,720 which the wts refuses to hand over to anyone. They have told me that their jurisdiction only covers Brooklyn. So in order for anything to possibly be done, they need victims from Brooklyn who have been sexually molested within one of the watchtower society's congregations to come forward.Therefore, if anyone here is a victim of pedophilia within the watchtower society and this happened in Brooklyn, or if anyone here knows of victims from Brooklyn, please either call the Brooklyn District Attorneys office at 718-250-2340 and ask for Anthony Barosy, or you can e-mail me at [email protected] Thank you, Worf

Pass it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Jesika

• Francois
    Francois

Hah! Now this looks like the beginning of a crack that might turn into a seismic fault.

GO FOR IT.

-francois

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Good post, Jesika!

Stay strong, be successful, and be happy!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Jesika darling, you must learn to keep up with this board. Worf posted this June 26:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=33161&site=3

you will be meeting this wonderful man in New York Sept 27.

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

jESIKA,

Where the heck were we on June 26? I missed it, too. Glad you posted this info AGAIN.

SUSCARRA

• Jesika
    Jesika

well beetle, i found it posted on silentlambs TODAY and it was posted on today's date. So, maybe not everyone saw it. my life doesn't revolve around this site, so i guess i will keep up at my OWN pace.

Jesika

• Liberated
    Liberated

Thanks for posting this Jesika. I was not aware of this and will spread the word too.

Libby

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I do have trouble reading the small font, thanks for posting it REALLY big for me!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Thanks for this info Jesika. I'm with you. One can't read every post unless that's all one has to do. When I return in the evening from work, sometimes there are two are three new pages of posts. I can't read them all. I read the headings and if they catch my attention, I read those. So, hopefully, people will understand if sometimes topics are reposted.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Yes, Jesika, THANK YOU!!!! It is SO TRUE that there are a zillion posts at this world-reknown forum, and completely impossible to keep up with them all. A person would have to be Super Human to do so. Especially if the posts have worked there way several pages back into the archives, even harder to know they are there.

Unless every single poster did a search FIRST to see if the subject had already been posted, but who feels like doing that every time one posts a new topic?

This site is a lot of fun, but it can be totally overwhelming to keep up, so whoever did the complaining, I say, "back off a little," and "mind your manners." ;) Place Nice, Children!

'cuz It's better to have a topic posted TWICE than NOT AT ALL, right?

Right!

:)

Love,
    "Auntie" Grits

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit