Lance Bass N'space (In Installments)

by pale recluse 10 Replies latest jw friends

• pale recluse
    pale recluse

Part I - The Prequel

Watch this space for further installments. Netx: Part II - "Stardate 10:12:02

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

Extremely creepy.

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Can he stay up there?

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

Maybe send him to map the sun?

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

HEY BAD SEED when I am on a roll I can make you look like the good seed...queenie aka badassmum, etc.

• detective
    detective

Of all the entertainers I'd love to launch to outerspace, Lance Bass isn't even close to being on the list.

So, here are my nominees for entertainers I'd like to send off to outer space for a extremely lengthy amount of time:

1.Celine Dion (So long Dion!)

2.Britney Spears (Sorry boys, but she's en route to becoming a washed up hasbeen at this rate, this spaceshot could use the hiatus)

3. John Tesh and his lovely wife Connie Selleca (It looks like new age didn't work out for Johnnyboy so now he's peddling christian music. He's destined for spaceness and his revirginized wife, as a back up singer to his pop-gospel pap, ...she'd be be pleasantly surprised to be around a star that isn't fading.)

I'll add to my list later... but that's a start. Anybody else got any "must goes" to send off to space?

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I will second the notion to get Brittney outta here...I would also like to see Michael Bolton go.

OJ Simpson can join them...(heh...maybe he will "get rid" of Brittney while they are up there....lol)

• SYN
  • jack2
    jack2

In this week's issue of People magazine, a poll conducted showed that 54% of respondants would like to see Bass in space, while only 46% voted for Cindy Crawford....I guess there were no astronauts among those polled.

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed
    HEY BAD SEED when I am on a roll I can make you look like the good seed...queenie aka badassmum, etc.

?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit