JW Terrorist online needs some answers ASAP!

by gypsywildone 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Feel free to answer this bully, he is so hateful & untruthful, I've no idea what to tell him.

"Never wrestle with a pig. You can't win and the pig actually likes it." - Mark Twain

Farkel

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Direct the Decieving Dubs here.They should last about 1 or 2 posts.If their really thick headed,we can keep them for sport, like YK,comforter and bleep..LOL...OUTLAW

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

ok gyps - i've joined up and posted a response - you are right, the posters there are odious

Quote:

To: JAZZ226 (323 of 323)
    392.323 in reply to 392.321
    I watched the BBC documentary 'Suffer the Little Children'. I was appalled by the way in which these children were not protected by the congregation elders.

Arguably the most shameful part of the programme was the response from Ted Jaracz. The response of this man, a self proclaimed chosen one of Jehovah and with power over the lives of so many millions around the world, was shameful.

I was outraged and saddened by him. I kept thinking 'How would Jesus have reacted, what would he have said?'

Shame on you Ted Jaracz and may Jehovah have mercy on you.

Edited by - alliwannadoislive on 30 July 2002 12:40:48

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

heehee ... am enjoying this ...

To: Gina (MINDMELDA) unread (325 of 325)
    392.325 in reply to 392.324
    this has been done before - try this one ...

mustbejoking

United Kingdom
    Since: Aug 7, 2001 Re: most embarrasing thing ever at a meeting ... Aug 08, 2001 16:29

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old sister - losing it a bit - during the Watchtower study, rolled up her magazine and started swatting at a wasp and swearing when she missed it. An attendant attempted to have a word with her (big mistake) and she started swatting and swearing at him. One of the top 3 elders (there were always are a 'top 3' in every cong) gets up from the front and goes back to sort out the commotion (the hall is deathly quiet - no laughing - although I wanted to) Anyway the elder gets her to leave the hall with him and the study re-starts. After 5 mins the elder returns alone and walks back to his seat at the front with a smug arrogant 'I sorted that one out' kinda look on his face.
    5 minutes later the door at the back of the KH opens, a loud voice says ' sod your bleeding watchtower then' and a screwed up watchtower gets thrown in and land in the aisle. The door slams shut loudly and the study just carrys on as if nothing had happenned. No one even picks up the crumpled up magazine!

more at: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=9516&site=3&page=1

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

this is my last one i promise ...

To: Gina (MINDMELDA) unread (328 of 328)
    392.328 in reply to 392.327
    this is one of my faves ...

mustbejoking
    [ Profile Above ] Re: most embarrasing thing ever at a meeting ... Aug 07, 2001 16:29

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Couple more - new interested family attended their first meeting. The woman brought along her three kids ( about aged 8 - 12 maybe) These kids were not trained in KH behaviour. The family sat near the front of the hall. At half time (it was an evening meeting) they slipped out and came back with fish and chips (this is an English traditional take-away food - usually covered in salt and vinegar and has a quite a smell) They proceeded to eat the fish and chips and even cracked open a can of Coke during the second half of the meeting.

more at: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=9516&site=3&page=3

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

thanks everyone, great posts allIwannado, & Farkel,I felt a need to start setting the record straight because they were on there acting like saints, whitewashing & lying big time, & trying to gain converts. I felt a need to call them on their rendition of what actually goes on. They went as far as saying "dfed people are treated the same, we just don't discuss spiritual things with them". when you post truth, & reality, it makes them furious! silentlambs posted also, & after some of them having much to say about him BEFORe he showed up, they all pretend not to see his post. I have tried to steer them right in here numerous times, but they said this is an "apostate site, twisted & untrue". I only wish they would start surfing in here, & see that they are not alone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit