JW Terrorist online needs some answers ASAP!

by gypsywildone 15 Replies latest jw friends

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

The jws have been happily proseletyzing & lying about thier 'faith" for a while now, until someone alerted some other people.There are about 5 or 6 whitewashing the truth about their practices in order to gain converts & sumpathy. Look at this bully! Sensationalizing child molestation? The jws are GROWING in developed countries? The magazines are NOT paid for twice, by the congregation & the "donations' solicited at the doors? Feel free to answer this bully, he is so hateful & untruthful, I've no idea what to tell him.
    http://forums.delphiforums.com/flame1/messages/?msg=392.310

• COMF
    COMF

I don't have time to look, but if he's lying, then tell him he's a liar. Do so calmly, matter-of-factly. Don't get excited, don't shout (don't use all-caps, in other words), and most of all don't expect him or try to get him to admit to anything. He won't. Just put the truth out there. Doing so succinctly helps, too.

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

Direct him here respectfully and throw him to the dogs

Summon bears from the woods to tare him apart !

• outnfree
    outnfree

Gypsy,

As COMF said, just marshal your facts and present them very matter-of-factly:

Post the growth statistics for JWs in Western lands last service year.

Explain to him that you realize that one does not have to make a contribution when picking up the magazines at the book counter, but the vast majority do, and that one does not have to ask for a donation at the door -- the vast majority don't in Western lands -- but that if one is given, it is turned into the Society for the worldwide work (if it isn't spent on coffee during breaks).

Also, ask him if he is aware that Witnesses in other lands are still selling magazines -- the donation arrangement is only used in countries where the government might disallow tax-exempt status to the organization if they continued to sell the literature.

Publicize the link here at JW.com to the streaming media links for Dateline and Panorama and ask the other forum members to form their own conclusions.

You get the idea..... (I tried your link but didn't want to register, so I won't be doing this myself.) I wish you well.

outnfree

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

the donation arrangement is only used in countries where the government might disallow tax-exempt status to the organization if they continued to sell the literature.

No longer true. The donation arrangement has been introduced worldwide in 2000.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Thanks for the correction GermanJW. I must've been asleep or just "missed" that information at the meeting in 2000. I was working on my fruitless fade at the time.

out

• kat7302
    kat7302

I did follow your link and registered etc but I couldnt find what It was you were trying to show us...can you give us the persons name or give us a direct link? Or am I being completely thick in not being able to find it!

• kat7302
    kat7302

not quite sure what I replied to.......what site is this? I started reading some forum about JW's letting their children die.....i was sickened at what I read. I had almost forgotten how the JW's spoke abotu sacrifice and this just brought it all home to me...one person actually talked about non JW's being too emotional thats why they dont understand the child sacrifice thing. Well of course we dont...I just felt really sick reading it.

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

There are two places at delphiforums.com the jws were lying & trying to sound like they really had all the answers, etc. The Hot Spot, there is a topic called "let's discuss jws" with around 300 entries already, & then there's "All Christian Debate" where there are loads of topics to the left, & the jws were all over all of them, until someone got wise to the fact that they were using the entire wite as a stage to promote their beliefs.
    I have been calmly stating reality, & this downstrike person took offense to a post where i told them when they tired of this behavior, we would be there for them. He has already said jw.com here is a twisted lying site. I put in my post links for some help for the 5 jws on there that are trying to get service time! I also told him there are elders on here that are still in but don't want to lose family & so we get their info. All of it. He said we are enjoying & ssensationalizing child molesters! I would appreciate anyone that would go there & reply to him.
    I finally did reply to the insults and slander he directed at me. I asked him why he is so angry & hateful, & told him we would be there for him when he tired of this, i just hope he doesn't waste too much more time in the jws.
    If everyone would go to delphiforums.com, into the Hot spot, into "let's discuss jws" shown at left, & look at one of the last 10 posts there, it is from this Downstrike character. You can also see just what he was replying to that angered him so much, an offer of support.
    Also, if you ever have time, the jws are all over All Christian Debate, there arre like 5 of them. Two women are very active, & very good at twisting. Mindmelda from the Phillipines, & a woman named Jazz. These 3 scared everyone else off & I am trying to send in reality in many topics listed to the left, but could use help.
    thanks for all your help!

• moneypenny
    moneypenny

I was at a book study evening some time ago when a second generation JW and very zealous sister was asked how she was getting on with her 'new study', she replied, Oh OK but that this person had been supplied with much literature but hadn't paid a penny towards them and she wouldn't be getting any more until she did!!!!!!!!!

Edited by - moneypenny on 30 July 2002 17:0:34

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit