Many thanks to the faithful.

by CoolBreeze 16 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    you know as much Greek as an Australian aborigine

Now H.S., why ya blaming the aborigines??

I'd suggest many of them who are in public life/government etc know a darned site MORE than Bleep, Bleep.

Cheers, Ozzie

Edited by - ozziepost on 10 August 2002 12:3:52

• teejay
    teejay

>>> The Greek verb here rendered "preach" (ke`ry'so) means, basically, "make proclamation as a herald." The idea is not delivering sermons to a closed group of disciples but, rather, making open, public declaration.

Interesting, Bleep.

I still see no reason why "proclaiming" or "preaching" on the Internet wouldn't be a fulfillment of this rendering.

In the course of doing my job, in the past I've been in the neighborhood of a bible college. Evidently, as part of a (male) student's training, occasionally there'd be a couple of them standing at one of the busiest street intersections in this part of the city.

They'd be "preaching" to no one in particular except the passing traffic. I never once saw them actually engaged in dialog with anyone. Speaking (yelling, really) loud enough so that they could be heard above the din of the passing cars and trucks, they'd usually be blood red in the face. They looked quite ridiculous but they did remind me of the odd behaviors of the ancient Hebrew prophets I used to read about.

Maybe you can explain the difference between what these students are doing as opposed to posting to a passive, non-interactive Internet audience. I've never studied biblical Greek but it seems to me both activities are "preaching."

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Bleep,

Keep going dude, your posts are serving my pourposes much better than the most rabbid hate filled anti-JW posts I could find. Your posts are doing ever so much more to educate the public about your little sect than than those of an opposer.

Why don't you share with the rest of the world why you think the WT's stance on blood factions is correct. Tell them them why JW's think that receiving whole blood is cause for destruction at Armaggedon, but receiving certain factions is not. Feel free to expound on this at lenght. While your at it why not explain why it's ok to receive these factions from blood donated by "goats" while the sheep are not allowed to donate the blood which contain the aforementioned factions.

Come on Bleep, don't let me down.

Anton

• SYN
    SYN

Coolbreeze: He won't. Any half-way intelligent member of the general public (you know, them "worldlies"...LOL) can read his posts and see the absolute fundamentalism...you're right, the Tower's greatest enemy is the Tower!

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Come on Bleep, don't let me down here. Let the world see you defend the blood policy. I'm sorry if I'm rushing you, I know it must take some time to search your WT CD so you can cut and paste your answer. I'll wait.

Anton

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Just the format of JWZone should suggest the mentality of the loyal Dubs that post. This little link at the bottom of every post is an absolute gem:

Notify Security officer of this post

Post outside the narrow mindset of this site, Baby, and we'll call the board cops on you! Classic! LOL

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

btt, waiting for Bleep's resonse. Come on bleep I've been telling my friends what a loyal drone you were, and how you had answers to all these questions. This is your oppertunity to to show how superior the only true religion on the he planet is. Enlighten us with the "TRUTH", or are you too busy waiting on Jehovah? (Hope he leaves a good tip)

Anton

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit