Jw Learn From The Best

by comforter 18 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol...Kenneson - we cross posted. - HS

• myself
    myself

That little girl also was trying to share her love of Jesus and reminding you of his sacrifice. Jesus loved children because of their pure hearts and took time to listen and talk to them. She was following his command to share the good news.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Me taking a tract might add to wasting trees but if making the child feel better is the outcome, then being polite is worth it to me. I'm sorry you disagree comforter. . . but then again, JW's aren't known for their loving attitude towards children.

• LDH
    LDH

Just another poor kid suckered into spending her childhood selling Jesus.

Gimme a freakin' break.

Lisa

• Preston
    Preston

Okay, just take the FREAKIN' tract...jeez!

• Bang
    Bang

I wouldn't take it. How could I lie to the child?

Kindly, very kindly, say "No thanks, that thing there is not for me - but don't be worried by it, because the Lord is for me, and for you of course."

Bang

• comforter
    comforter

i was nice to the little girl. i said no thank you and went my way. it only occurred to me later that i should have implemented what i learned from the best and the brightest. i shoulda said, not today, hon. Gotta go make a long distance phone call to my dead uncle jimmy.

[in mah best Major Payne laugh] hehehoho

Comfort

• SYN
    SYN

Comforter, if you're so worried about wasting trees, why don't you tell Bethel to stop printing Watchtowers? That would save loads of trees! Plus, the paper could be pressed into service as something more useful, such as toilet paper!

• Preston
    Preston

BTW, did you just call that little girl a beast?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit