XJW Pagans

by SpiderMonkey 13 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Interesting question... I wish... and if I had the money, resources and time, trust me I would start one... I DO often go to PalTalk -- live chat community with some very interesting Pagan folks... in fact i have been known to give a LOAD of tarot readigns there. They have live video and chat.

Now, here is a message board, although I am not sure how good it is... although i do go to the website from tiem to time for thier freebie tarot readings (tho i think electronic tarot is a bit silly) http://www.paganportal.com/paganportal/message-board.asp

Kisses,

Moe

• Xander
    Xander

Not so much 'message boards', but Yahoo has a number of pagan mailing lists.

Several I've belonged to at various times:

- WitchesThree (VERY active - like, 2000-3000 posts a month)
    - Old Ways (mostly just updates now)
    - Solitary Practitioners (for pagans not interested in joining covens/etc)
    - Green Witches (most 'kitchen-witchy' type of stuff)
    - Pagan Forum (generic pagan stuff - about 150-300 posts a month)

In truth, I've come here FROM the 'pagan lists' - not that I'm any less pagan. I'm sort of just the reverse of you, I guess. I got tired of posting 'Yeah, me too' posts there - here, it seems, I can have more of a presence.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I had not come across any boards but then again I never looked for any.

I am not real big on chat boards to begin with but..... this one drew me in and is the first that I regularly post on because I still have issues that need to be addressed

If I come across any I will let you know.

Spice

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

Thanks, all, for the response; I will check those out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit