XJW Pagans

by SpiderMonkey 13 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

To Spice, Moe, gsx, & many others I've met here, I have a question: Whether XJW or just associated w/ JW's at some point in time, those who now consider themselves Pagan: Do you have a link to a Pagan site that offers good chat & board services like this one does? I'm getting to a point where I frequently find myself reading some very valid ideas against JW's and basically posting "yeah." I'm not interested in leaving this board entirely, but I am interested in finding a board that suits my current beliefs & interests more fully... I want to accentuate the positives more so than the negatives in other words...

This is in no way meant as a slam against this board; this board has helped me as nothing else ever has. But, as I've managed to work out some of my issues in the past few months, I feel myself wanting to move ahead w/ my life. I will constantly monitor posts here to see what arguments I might be able to use w/ my family who are still JW's (and I will damn well find a way to attend or help sponsor an apostofest, hopefully sooner rather than later)... But I don't feel I'm contributing much here; the "oh yeah" reflex is getting really tired and I don't want to use up bandwidth posting something that I really only need to say to myself... If there is some net "place" y'all think has been particularly helpful to your growth & knowledge in Things Pagan, I'd love to hear about it. Feel free to post here, or e-mail me privately.

love, Mike

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I have yet to find a Pagan board that is as active as this one. Sorry I can't help ya Spider but I wouldn't mind knowing of a place like this only for pagans. Just remember, like every other religion on the planet there are plenty of flaky Pagans as well.

• arachnia
    arachnia

Well, it's a low-traffic discussion board, but the only way to change that is to get more people talking on it. ;) So if you'd like, here's a link to my site, which has discussion boards:

http://www.exjwpagans.org

Cheers,
    ~Trase

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Thank you arachnia I'll start posting there as well.

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

Cheers, arachnia, I'm going to check that out right now... gsx, I know there are plenty of flaky Pagans out there; that's why I'm not more involved in the Pagan "community" already Trying to change that tho... If I do run across any other sites along the lines I mentioned, I'll be sure & post them here.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Thanks for the link arachnia! didn't realize there was a discussion board there :) However I just tried registering and got some funky mozilla error? help!

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

Arachnia, your site keeps telling me that my e-mail address is already in use?!? I'm not sure how that can be, as my addy is only about 6 months old and I've never seen your site before! Please help if you can; you can e-mail me privately if you like.

love, Mike

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Never mind :) apparently it took even with the error message. yay!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Flaky Pagan biscuits - - mm, mmm good. Moe betta fe' ya!

Edited by - SixofNine on 28 July 2002 22:29:59

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

OK, yesh, now I understand... It works, even though it tells me it doesn't Thanks again, arachnia!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit