Why do the Governing body remain unknown?

by sleepy 17 Replies latest jw friends

• messenger
  • ISP
    ISP

Because the GB don't know who they are.

ISP

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Btw, sounds like you two belong with the Seven Dwarfs, sleepy and stinky!) :-)

Why did Sleepy and Stinky get out of the bathtub in disgust?
    Because Doc was feeling Grumpy.

The Pope

Edited by - popeoferuke on 28 July 2002 20:2:41

• 4skins
    4skins

If I walked into offices with names like:-Schroeder, Klein, Swingle, Sydlik, Losch, Henschel, Lett, Jaracz, Splane, Franz, Knorr and Rutherford and Associates, I figure I'd be in the offices of some high-falootin' Jewish attorneys. Are you guys sure these guys are not part of the zionist lobby?

• Dia
    Dia

Well......I was GOING to say that they don't want to be known because then you could check their criminal backgrounds (which might still be true)....BUT NOW.....I actually do have a very good reason why they remain anonymous.

It is a simple 'weeding' process.

They know that if you are so gullible and so needy that you are ready to surrender ALL to a bunch of unknown and unknowable strangers - completely lacking both the ability and the desire to check anything out for yourself.....then they know that they HAVE you, 100%

Think of how much people sacrifice to them.

Friends, families, careers, the LIVES of their children!

And right from the start, they can determine if you're gong to be someone who is going to 'upset the apple cart' or not.

If you question (a very REASONABLE question in the mind of ANY thinking person), then you're out.

If you trust and believe, then you're sunk. They have you now. And they will have you always.

And the more horrible and outrageous crimes they can get you to commit or defend or overlook, the MORE they have you.

• Mary
    Mary

Well now, according to Freddie Franz, the Governing Body members are NOT the authors of the Watchtower (so presumably, this includes all their other material)........in a court of law he declared that Jehovah is the author........

They quit putting their names down probably for a two-fold purpose:

#1. It'd look like Jehovah did all the writing, so if there were any screw-ups, they could blame Him;

#2. When their ridiculous prophecies failed to come to pass, if there were no names attached to it, you couldn't blame any individual, you could just apply rule #1.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hey thanks messenger for that link with the brief info on each of the GBugs. That should come in handy for all the media people who we send letters/emails to about silent lambs. Let the media get a closer look into the EYES of the Governing Bugs.

;)

Grits

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

When I am 130, I probably won't know who I am either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit