Repent NOW you sinners!

by pale recluse 20 Replies latest jw friends

• pale recluse
    pale recluse

Can't wash yourselves clean in the blood of the lamb? Here's the next best thing! Instantly wash away your sins with new Repent! Yes, Repent! has been proven effective for ALL your sins, even the major biggies! Repent! leaves behind nothing but a refreshing scent of pine. (Offer void in Canada.)

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hey, this is funny ... I suppose the JWs would love something like this, because they could market it door-to-door, on special with a free book and two magazine ... and completely eliminate Jesus.

Edited by - Amazing on 27 July 2002 21:32:21

• Prisca
    Prisca

hahahaha.... now THAT is funny!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I tried that repent and it gave me a rash Didn't get the grease out of my hands either. So, I went back to Dove.

Oops, did I say that? The secrets out ladies. No more hiding your soaps from us guys. Cleans greasy hands real good too

Lew W

Watchtower Decruit

• Been there
    Been there

That is just too cute, LOL

That's exactly what this fast food generation needs!

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Gives a whole new meaning to washing your mouth out with soap.

I think we should send a several boxes to the GB. And if course J.R. Brown.

• Nanoprobe
    Nanoprobe

Okay, you've sold me on your product. I need one truck container. I'll pay all costs plus shipping costs, address below

Please ship to:

J R Brown & GB members

Brooklyn NY

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

If I just want to appear as if I've repented, could I use it to wash only my underwear? Will this cause severe skin allergies? Will body parts rot off? Please advise. Thank you.

• pale recluse
    pale recluse

Q: Will body parts rot off?

A: Just the ones you don't need. The sinful ones.

• seawolf
    seawolf

Thanks but I'll wait for the super concentrated formula.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit