Strange Feeling.

by Undecided 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi All,

I just saw on TV that they found the body of the little girl from St.Louis that was missing. As I was looking at her picture I could hardly keep my hands on the arms of my recliner, I wanted to grab the man that killed her and choke him to death. I really felt strange, she reminded me of my daughter and I just wanted to kill the bastard that took her, I really got emotional over this and wanted to cry. I just don't know how her parents can take the pain.

Ken P.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I know just where you are coming from. Last night the little girl's mother was giving an interview on TV. She was so serene. She said that she feels everything occurs for a reason, and she feels that because of her daughters death, good things will come out of it. She has a very balanced view. I really admire her and her husband, and their family.

She indicated that they were able to grieve and mourn for three whole days, and then basically picked up the pieces and began moving forward in hope and courage.

I wonder if I could be so brave in her situation. It really makes you think so much. There is so much love in the world, but there is also so much evil. When evil touches a child, it is sending us a horrible message. I think we are beginning to wake up. Hopefully, laws will change.

Love and Light,

Karen/Sentinel

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

I know the feeling.Last week when they found Samantha Runnions body.For some reason she really touched everyones heart here in California (and across the nation) even the reporters had hard time holding it together.It is the worst feeling to think about her last moments on earth.She apparently fought like mad from the evidence.

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

I think the mother is in shock and the reality is going to hit her when she can handle it. She's strong, but there's no way she can hold it in for long. I feel so bad for them. I know it would just kill me if something happened to my kids.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

This just makes me so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sentinel: Your talking about Larry King on CNN last night and the murdered California girl, Samantha Runnion. This is a new case, this little 6 year old was kidnapped this morning in ST. Louis, and they think they just found her body.

I don't think I can take anymore today.....I'm out of here eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Incidents like this are truely apauling.

However, they do raise an issue. Given that many here no longer believe that God will indiscriminately destroy a whole world of mankind, and many would agree that the perpetrators of violence of this type do not deserve to live, can we still believe that a God of love will not eventually demand justice?

Edited by - eyeslice on 26 July 2002 18:29:36

• Francois
    Francois

What's behind this rash of kidnapped little girls? What will happen to their killers?

Not enough. I'd bet.

francois

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Francois said:

What will happen to their killers?

Not enough. I'd bet.

Amen brother. NOTHING is enough, for NOTHING can bring those innocent little girl's lives back.

These children's lives had just begun, and then POOF! snuffed out in an instant due to some madman's horrific desires.

Basing my statement on established precedence, if convicted, the killers will spend the remainder of their lives in a cushy prison cell with television, provided meals, and an hour a day to exercise.... awaiting their death sentence. (IF they get the death penalty)

Or, on a much worse note, they could be freed on a technicality.

Personally, I would publicly castrate them, then chain them to a wall and provide the parents of the victim a blunt object to beat them to death for as long as they saw fit to strike the guilty party.

And even then, that is not enough in my opinion. Any living thing (notice I did not say person? Those guilty of this crime are not worthy the designation of being called human) that kidnaps, rapes, and murders a CHILD.. a LITTLE CHILD.. deserves the most brutal punishment that is concievable.

Just my $1.08

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Reborn...you read my mind.

A man after my own heart.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

DoubleEdge,

Yes, I was watching the Larry King show about Samantha Runion. I just honed right in on that poor woman. .....I had to turn it off, I was so affected by all of it. :-(

We only hear so few of these cases. Children taken, and so many are never ever found. There is no closure. Just so much emptiness. Lost hope. Empty hearts.

While the evildoers move on to fresh territory, buy or rent homes, get new jobs, and make deviant plans to destroy more of our children.

This makes my heart cry.

Karen/Sentinel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit