NEW YORK

by worf 3 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• worf
    worf

I spoke to the Bklyn DA's office today and explained some details about the pedophile coverup within the wts.I told him about the list of 23,720. He asked me if I had specific cases of child abuse from Bklyn. I had to tell him I don't personally know of any.Therefore if anyone on this board knows about any wts pedophile cases from Bklyn NY, please either call the Bklyn DA at 718-250-2340 or you can e-mail me at [email protected]

They did at least seem interested in this situation but it seems like it will take actual cases to convince them that something should be done. I also told them about the Dateline show and the Elders letters which over the years have instructed them to keep pedophile cases in-house. He asked me if I had copies of these letters and of course I do. It might be that any New York cases from any borough or county might get more action started here .So if you know of any please e-mail me or call the number above.

Hey, maybe we can get some more attention on this right here in the heart of the borg!

I will be away from the computer for the weekend so I will check any e-mails received on Monday.

KAPLAA!

Worf

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Good job, worf!

I tried to help out the silentlambs, but because I didn't know any victim or case personally, it was no use. ;-( What a discouragement!

But if anyone has any knowledge or material that can prove, you guys should act now.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Way to go, Worf! Did you contact B.Bowen already? I'm sure he would have knowledge of any local cases there in NY. His phone # and email are at the Silent Lambs site. I don't know the phone # but the email, as you probably know, is [email protected]

Also, if you want to get the word out more, did you also post your request on the Silent Lambs Guestbook? People from all over still visit the site and the Guestbook.

• sf
    sf

Worf,

Hello. Please call me soon. Can you? I tried phoning you, yet it was not working. I want to run a few things by you. Thanks.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit