LETTERS OF OUTRAGE TO GOVERNING BODY

by orangefatcat 34 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Why don't we show our support and our outrage at the same time to the Governing Body for their actions towards Bill Bowan, Barb, and all the SilentLambs and see how many we can flood into the WTBS Headquarters. What do you think???

Edited by - orangefatcat on 26 July 2002 9:48:39

Edited by - orangefatcat on 26 July 2002 9:49:37

• Dia
    Dia

Don't forget to send a 'cc' (carbon copy) or a 'bcc' (blind carbon copy - you send it but you don't tell the WTS you're sending it) to Dateline and BBC. Also to any newspapers or press outlets you would like to reach. When the WTS ignores our letters, it will be very nice to know that the whole world is WATCHING them ignore us.

Please provide addresses. We're READY!!!!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

YES! Please provide addresses! I am so saddened by the turn of events and then in the same breath outraged!

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Okay let's do it.

Capp

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Orange, I think its a fantastic idea. I'm going to write mine today! They don't have to be long letters, just letters expressing our disappointment and outrage!

• Crystal
    Crystal

They will be thrown away before they are even read.

Lets just go to the Media....maybe dateline will do a follow up.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Cryswtal, I agree, but maybe just the sheer number of them coming in will have an impact of some sort.

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

You forget the mentality you are wrestling with here. Remember -

WE WILL BE PERSECUTED FOR OUR FAITH - WHEN THE PERSECUTION HAPPENS - REJOICE

So then, you will only make the JW opening the mail and those who see the letters happy. Is it really worth the effort?

Bill is viewed as an apostate and somebody to be avoided and all friends of Bills will either be frowned on or avoided. He is a plague upon the society and will be viewed in this way.

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

Let's use their own medicine against them. Flood them with scriptures....things like: Exodus 32:34 "...Look! My angel will go ahead of you, and on the day of my bringing punishment I shall certainly bring punishment upon them for their sin." God will punish you (WTS) for your sins!

Proverbs 14:5 "A faithful witness is one that will not lie, but a false witness launches forth mere lies." WTS covers lies with more lies!

John 8:44 "You are from your father the Devil....he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth in not in him." There is no "TRUTH" in the WTS.

They have to remember that in their Bible, Jehovah often punished the WHOLE nation of Isreal when they tried to cover over sins. They themselves say that you can't hide sin from him b/c he exposes it.

-Fire

• SYN
    SYN

Well, you'd be better off sending mail to llamas, seriously. One thing that might work is to do the BCC thing to the producers of Dateline and Panorama - they won't ignore a huge number of letters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit