BILL BOWEN DISFELLOWSHIPPED!

by Rado Vleugel 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

The Associated Press reports that Bill Bowen, former elder and anti- sexual abuse activist, has been Disfellowshipped by the Watchtower Society for criticizing the handling of child sexual abuse cases.

Read it on-line: http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/

Rado vleugel

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

I will thank Bill Bowen for all the hard work he has done for the victims. I am sure he is continuing his fight. I wish him strength to cope with his new status

Rado Vleugel

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Well I, sure as hell, will keep speaking to him

Their loss!!!

• Amazing
    Amazing

The Watchtower publishing corporation has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are not a loving religion. They have proven they are liars by not dealing honestly and fairly. They have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they don't give a good goddamn about their victimized children ... they are nothing more than a business of the worst kind, social leaches. They will be brought down, if not by God, then by humans who DO give a damn.

Edited by - Amazing on 26 July 2002 8:22:48

• Francois
    Francois

Thanks Rado.

What a huge surprise.

The Watchtower Bible & Tract Society caught in the act of greasing its own skids.

The more they tighten their grasp, the more good people will slip through their fingers. In the end, bitter dregs is that which will be left to them. And then their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be their consolation. And like ancient Isreal, their constant typical pattern, they too will be forced to realize that God had abandonded them long ago, but will hold on to the promise that they themselves betrayed as they grow older, but smaller, smaller, ever smaller until what is left of them grow into the final disappointment of bitter and lonely old age and death - in the end signifying nothing.

Let it be so.

-francois

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Francois:

Amen - but don't forget the bit with the flames, worms and maggots!!!!

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

They will be brought down, if not by God, then by humans who DO give a damn

It will be exactly as God wills.

• Sirona
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

<delelted guardian aticle already posted elsewhere>

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 26 July 2002 8:46:16

• jack2
    jack2

Wycliffe, Tyndale,..........Bowen?

Maybe he's not quite in that elite company, but it does go to show that in some ways, some religions are still in the dark ages.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit