What irritates you?

by writerpen 26 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Sounds painful ISP!

Computers that are inexplicably slow all of a sudden or crash for no apparent reason. This is happening to me at the moment especially when I've just started writing a long reply to a post such as...

• ISP
    ISP

I've had folks run into the back of me twice! So i don't enjoy it too much!

ISP

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

ISP:

Please don't use the word "folks." It's bloody irritating.

Expatbrit

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

What irritates you?

snobbery. that and exclusivity.

• Valis
    Valis

Members of the "uppity" class......JW or XJW...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "lecherous uppity class ass pincher" class

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Every day I drive down I-65 South toward Nashville, Tn and always hit a construction zone where traffic slows to 35-40 mph...I see the same people every day doing the same dumb-ass things like driving up the outside shoulders to move up one or two car lengths...after that they sit there like everyone else....they are too blind and too stupid to look one or two cars ahead to see there is no f#$%^ing place to go....Damit!!!

CC

• animal
    animal

I worked my ass off to not let things get me mad. So far so good, and it makes for a happier being.

Frustration pushes my buttons tho... I have to immediatly move away from whatever is frustrating me. At one time not too many years ago, I was well known for breaking things, from pencils to picking up and throwing a motorcycle down. It was getting expensive.......

Animal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit