What irritates you?

by writerpen 26 Replies latest jw friends

• writerpen
    writerpen

What irritates me is when the car in front of me on the interstate leaves his turning signal on for 8 miles. I was so irritated at this coming back from lunch today that all I could think of was, 'wouldn't it be great if I had a rocket installed in this little car so I could blow his car off the road?' Why do we get pissed at little stuff like this? What irritates you?

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Hair left on the soap irritates me.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

What irritates me is connected to what irritates you. I loathe it when drivers don't use their turn signals. Leaving a signal on forever or not using it can result in serious accidents.

The other thing that irritates me is the setup of the shopping center parking lots. I mean - were these people on acid? (it's not like that everywhere, I know - but here in my lil city, Sackville, it's the setup of the parking lots that lead to the accidents there)

A major irritation is thug wannabes. Everytime I see one or hear one - I have to hold back the urge to drop-kick them.

Mimilly

• Elders_Kid
    Elders_Kid

Ignorance. There is nothing worse than a person who claims to know more than he/she actually does.

EK

edited to correct spelling due to my ignorance

Edited by - elders_kid on 25 July 2002 14:48:42

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Bleep.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

The $150 speeding ticket I got this morning.

Expatbrit

• blondie
    blondie

People who ask me if I'm irritated.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Dangerously being cut off is frustrating. I have honked a few time, but generally don't let things bug me ... never know if the other party will pull a gun.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Closed mind people. I'm trying to learn how to ignore those kinds of people now. x-(

• Francois
    Francois

People driving in the left lane who are not passing, just farbling around like everyone has as much time to farble around as they do. Move over!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit