OOBE, lucid dreams and astro projection

by SpiceItUp 15 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

OK I know this isn't just me 'cas I tried it on my flat mate and it works. Stare at that swirly pattern on the actual site (not the one on the intro screen) for exactly 5 mins about 1 - 2 ft from the screen, and suddenly look away at another part of the screen such as IE Address bar.

Tell me what happens. You'll love it. Well worth 5 mins!!!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

whoa.... the walls are melthing for you too?

(everything gets all wavy, right?)

Edited by - Incense_and_Peppermints on 25 July 2002 17:53:30

• Satanus
    Satanus

Amazing

They can change brainwave frequency w strobes: theta, delta, whatever. I've read of them being used as weapons on fighter pilots. Some times certain frequencies can induce epilepsy. Sound can also be used to change brain waves, although it's not as potent as a strobe. The sound is processed so that one channel differs from the other. The difference is what the brain tunes to. Headphones work best.

SS

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yes I&P! That was truly scarey experience as the web site does not tell you what to expect. I looked at the pic for 3 or 4 mins, looking at the furthest part of the tunnel (about 2 thirds down the picture in the centre) and when I looked away, everything was still trying to turn round causing my books and CDs to go squiggy. It's like a non drug induced hallucination. Very weird.

Try looking at your hand and see that turning around!

• berten
    berten

I started to have these in my early teens,and being already firmly entrenched
    in the JW-teachings,I tought I was being harrassed by demons and such.
    I can clearly remember "levitating" above the bed I was sleeping in,and
    then waking up scared.
    I never talked to anyone about this at that time,I did not even *know*
    about OOBE,never heard the term before,but when I left the JW's and started
    reading esoteric and occult literature,it became clear what I had experienced.
    To me this is proof enough that these things have a grain of truth in
    them,I could not have made this up since I did not even know
    what to call it at that time.
    It now happens rarely and I don't have any need in forcing it.

• SYN
    SYN

Sometimes I get glimpses. Things I don't understand, until days, weeks, sometimes years later.

My theory about this stuff is that the glimpses I get, which are always bizarre beyond belief, are experiences that are coming from a future point in time, but which I do not have the neccessary memories to process and make sense of. This sense of having seen or felt something before happens to me more and more often lately. Perhaps it is because of the gradual strengthening of my memory by my current job, a large part of which is involved with remembering hundreds of thousands of lines of code all at the same time. My short term and long term memory have started getting noticeably clearer and sharper every year I work at this place, so perhaps this is allowing me to truly see things in the future? I doubt it tho, being an eternal skeptic.

I dream quite rarely, but when I do dream, they are magnificent, erotic, disturbing, beautiful dreams. Sometimes very frightening too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit