baptize sister hoping to meet a brother

by tiffani 18 Replies latest social relationships

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's been five years and by now Tiffany probably found a soulless JW that obeys orders from the FDS like a machine and has no mind of his own.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I see your reading skills are very comprehensive. You must really do a lot of research and read every word put out by the slave. I can tell by the way you just jumped in and posted on this board. You say you are very shy, so you must have lurked for months and read all the posts before mustering up the courage to post.

Or, did you just see Jehovah's Witnesses and assumed that everything posted here is from the faithful and discreet slave cl-ass.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I hope tanya had the courage to stick around long enough to learn the truth about the Truth.

I think jeremy was either fooling or has realised that he's on the 'wrong' kind of site. Assuming the latter, welcome and I hope you too stick around and learn something.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Sister,

From your display of linguistic prowess I have detrmined that you might be hot. Are you hot?

I like to do street work in my spear time too; sometimes I use crossbows if the sheep are out of spear range.

This month I'm vacation pioneering -- all ONLINE! It's one of the best ways to reach people, gamerz easpecially.

• luna2
    luna2

Nathan, you crack me up. Poor old tiffy getting made fun of 5 years late. LOL

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

ROTFLMAO!

unclebruce

ps: do you like older men? - Doc S is looking for a girlfriend

• Frog
    Frog

Frog'll date the Doc if he's not opposed to cold blooded amphibeans? My catchment pond age range is 25-55...btw, for the record I'm a non-baker...x

• Kristofer
    Kristofer

wait...was that for real?

• MadTiger
    MadTiger
    on my spear time i love to do street witnessing

Stick it to 'em! You get 'em!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit