baptize sister hoping to meet a brother

by tiffani 18 Replies latest social relationships

• tiffani
    tiffani

hi my name is tanya and i am 21 years old i have been in the truth for almost 11 years. i am a little shy and that's why its hard for me to meet a brother. i hope to meet someone who's spiritual strong, who shows Jehovah that they are a dedicated servant to him and who also put spirtual goals first.
    well as for me i have been baptized now for 4 years on my spear time i love to do street witnessing, go to the movies with friends and i love to bake. well if any one is interested i would love to hear from you

• Simon
    Simon

er...I like cakes, what can you bake?
    I probably fail on all the other counts though..

• Tina
    Tina

hmm what if the brothers requirement might be knowing how to spell tiffani?

• jsmollen
    jsmollen

hi, my name is jeremy, i am also looking fo a honst hearted sister who loves jehovah, u can contact me any time: smodaddy@safe-mail.net

• oldflame
    oldflame

Hey Simon, You are now the owner of an active Jehovahs Witness singles site (LOL)

• John Doe
    John Doe

Is this a joke?

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Tiffani or Tanya?

Will you wear heels ...wait wrong site sorry

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

You want to meet a brother? Does this mean that you only date black guys? Edited to add smiley emoticon so as to avoid accusations of racism.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I am also looking for a good sister, I want someone who can cook, is totally subsimsive, will obey everything I say, will never leave me no matter what I do to her because of fear of displeasing Jehovah (TM) and she must be a very shy person, because I wouldn't want it known how I treat women to other people. Glad you came to this site! I'm sure you'll find lots of nice brothers looking for this kind of sister.

• Clam
    Clam

Good personal Ad to put on a JW singles site would be something like. .

Single male seeks female. Must be free thinking, independent, willing to explore love and life, so apostates or similar please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit