Dating and JWs

by Delite2k 16 Replies latest social relationships

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

My Univerity age son and his girlfriend alternate paying and split costs. She insists!!!!! They are both impovrished students (lol) and are careful with their money...nothing like working for it yourself to make it precious.

When my daughter goes places with her JW boyfriend, ( the very, very occasional movie) she pays for herself, and they tend to take turns buying pop or a smoothie. He was very surprised, as all the JW girls would expect the guy to pay for everything.

De...you are better off without him...but I know how hard it is...I see it at home.

• EXJWBrit
    EXJWBrit

Look, get rid of the hang-ups.Get naked, rip each others' clothes off, 
    tie each other up and shag yourselves senseless - missionary, her on top, 
    doggy-style, spoons, with handcuffs, loads of oral sex......... 
    use your imagination! FOR F##K's SAKE, LIFE IS SHORT ENOUGH! 
    Make it sweet by boffing everyone you can get your hands on and save 
    the soppy, romantic crap for when you are 50! Honestly.....
  • Delite2k
    Delite2k

LOL@ Brit.....sometimes I wish I could do that.......

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    on and save the soppy, romantic crap for when you are 50!

As a 50-year old, I think I may be offended by that remark...

• rocky220
    rocky220

to:EXJWBrit on 7/27/02

You made my day!!!!! I'm still laughing!!!.....rocky

• butalbee
    butalbee

Delite--you're in a no win situation. I understand all too much about the feelings involved, but dating a JW can't work--he will break your heart over and over again, cuz you will never come first in his life--and your relationship with him will always seem like it's hanging on a thin wire. You deserve better, trust me, JW's men seem to have split personalities.

• sedna
    sedna

Delite:

I sympathize with your situation, but the posts so far are right....he obviously doesn't really know what he wants (he wanted to fool around with you, but is confused because of his JW-ness) and will try to keep you hanging around for when he decides. My advice to all women is run far far away from JW guys. They are generally very confused. I know you are attached to him, but there are PLENTY of other fish in the sea. My advice is to go out and find someone else to kiss and hug on, and you will soon forget him. Try learning (this is hard for girls!) to enjoy the kissing and hugging, etc for its own sake, and not confusing it with "love". This is especially hard if you've been raised a JW and taught that every time there is physical stuff the only justification for it (if any) is that you must want to marry the person. It's a load of crap! For me, going out and dating whoever I wanted, while pursuing my own interests and life and not getting overly involved in ONE guy, certainly helped to get over those hangups I learned as a JW female (still working on it, but I have managed a few!)

Find something else to do, buy a vibrator.....move on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit