A loss of Life, A tribute to my nieces....

by Cassiline 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
    Gopher

Cassiline,

What a sad thing, to have precious little lives and their respective futures snuffed out. Your tribute was touching, it's still hard (but necessary) to hear the words of Eric Clapton's song.

With you in thought and spirit.

• Tish
    Tish

All I can say is the same as everyone else, this is a very sad story, I wish you and your family health and happiness for the future.

Many I am sure have our thoughts for you and your family.

All my love

Tish

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

(((((((((Cassi))))))))

My love to you and your family. You have suffered so much (physically and emotionally), but instead of becoming bitter, you are one of the sweetest, kindest people I know.

My heart goes out to you.

Love,

Dottie

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Thank you all for you kind words and thoughts. The pain has has lessened over the years but at times small things will trigger the memories, and the pain is as if it were yesterday. Ironicaly their death was the turning point in my life when it came to the "truth". For in the world I had to deal with everyday people while arranging their burial I found kindness from "wordley" people that was severly lacking in the JW faith.

Did the authorities ever catch the murderer?~~ Amazing

Amazing,

Yes, she was sentenced to two 50 year sentences and a 25 year sentence for attempted murder. Its a long story I will call you one day.

I must say she must bee a very strong woman, and my thaugts are widh here, and i am convinsd that the lord give to these peopel who have so much to struggel widh blessing inn the future, like hedid widh Job. I think she realy deserve that.~~ Happyman

Happyman,

I have known you now for close to a year. Your words brought tears to my eyes. Thank you.

((((((((Beetle)))))))) Thanks for listining to me rant for ever.

(((((((( outnfree ))))))

That reminded me of them so very much, the words were fitting.

((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))'s To all.

Edited by - cassiline on 23 July 2002 7:46:18

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Cassi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooo sorry to hear of this. You are a very brave and strong woman, but you should not have to have such heart-ache like this in your life.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< HUG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If you ever need anything - just let me know.

Love,

Jim TX

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Dear Cassi , I hate to hear you have had such a tragedy like that happen in your family. Time does help, it is said to heal all wounds, but I always say it still leaves an ugly scar. You never fully get over something so sudden , shocking and especially when the young die . There is no revenge for the murder of someone you love, how can you get justice, you can't get them back. You just get mad , and wonder why? I am curious Cass, do you beleive they are in heaven , and does it give you any comfort? I dont know what I beleive about my mom, I would like to think she was in heaven having a good time, being happy and free, but just can't seem to really grasp the concept of that.

I know how it feels to have an anniversary of the deaths hit you hard all over again. I wish I could give you a hug..... I just can't stand to see a friend feeling sad . If you want to call me tonite , I would love to talk to you, you can give me your number and I can call you back, wont cost me a thing on my cell. We don't even have to talk about this if you don't want to , we can just talk , just wanted to let you know I am just a phone call away. Again it was sad to hear about your precious nieces, I will be thinking of you and your family today. Give me a call. Love ya , Dede

• Xandria
    Xandria

Cassie:

I am so sorry for your loss. You have my sincere condolences and sympathies. I do understand the sadness such great loss can bring. ((HUGS)). Nursery Rhymes..I grew up with and enjoyed as a child myself.

So to continue in tribute to your nieces:

Ring-a-ring o' roses, a pocket full of posies, A-tishoo! A-tishoo! We all fall down.

In memory of little ones.

Xandria

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

((((cassi)))) Im sorry, cassi. I wish, I could think of somthing to say that would make you feel better.

• Crystal
    Crystal

So sorry for your tragic loss. I have a niece (dont know where she is due to the jw)she was molested by her jw stepfather.Dont want to go into it now.
    Just wanted you to know my heart goes out to you ,what a terrible loss.

• TR
    TR

Cassi,

No words I can think of can soften the hard reality of the death of innocent babies. My heart goes out to you.

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit