A loss of Life, A tribute to my nieces....

by Cassiline 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Cassie: I am so sorry to hear of this ... even though many years have passed, it never really gets better ... hope that the pain has eased a little for you. Did the authorities ever catch the murderer? You are in all our thoughts and prayers.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

(((((Cass)))))

If I lost my nephews I'd be devastated

Hmmm

• ring
    ring

((((cassi))))

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

((((((Cassi)))))) My heart goes out to you.I know some of how you feel,since my nephew was also killed at a very young age.I'm lighting candles,too.

Cowboy

Edited by - Cowboy on 22 July 2002 23:55:46

• ugg
    ugg

heart felt condolenses.....how awful

• rosalyn
    rosalyn

Cassie I can't hear or think of Tears in Heaven without a shiver down my spine, a lump in my throat and an ache in my heart. It must be doubly intense for you having such a loss thrown at you.

It is brave for you to put this on the board and to be able to talk about it out loud. Please know that there are many who are with you. Do you think you want to tell us more about this? I really think this forum would try to understand your anxiety and show as much empathy as each one is able.

Rosalyn

• Angharad
    Angharad

Sorry (((Cassi))))

• outnfree
    outnfree

So sorry, (((((((((((Cassi))))))))))), didn't see this until just now. It's very hard to lose babies -- my nephew died when he was two, and we all were devastated. I can't imagine your pain. Your e-mail is so much more poignant now. Write, if you'd like.

Love,

Brenda

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

((((((((((((((Dear sweet Cassi,))))))))))))))))))))

My whole soul froze when I read your post. I'm not often this deeply touched by posts since I've been through so much pain and loss myself, I am somewhat conditioned. I certainly care deeply about the posts I read, but yours went directly to my heart. I'm so sorry for your loss. Out of experience I know well that passing years do not take away that pain.

They definitely live on in your memory. If I could reach through my monitor to hug you - I most certainly would.

........ wordlessness.

Mimilly

• happy man
    happy man

Fore a few mont ago, I have a mail from C widh here life story, i have never in my life read of o woman who hae so much terribel things happen in life, iI was totaly schoked, and crying when i read here terribel story.

When I read life storys like that I understad that the most of us have nothing to complain on.

I must say she must bee a very strong woman, and my thaugts are widh here, and i am convinsd that the lord give to these peopel who have so much to struggel widh blessing inn the future, like hedid widh Job. I think she realy deserve that.

good luck C.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit