Worst watchtower you tryed to place!!

by haujobbz 26 Replies latest jw friends

• haujobbz
    haujobbz

The worst magazines i tryed to place was about 13 months ago i think 1 was the watchower on witchcraft and the other was the elderly commiting suicide.I thought how the hell am i going to offer this mag on witchcraft, i think i ended giving them to the pioneers,i mean what sort of presentation could i use with this witchcraft article i suppose i could of spoke about the blair witch project and tell them how c:@p it was,i mean i loved horror films.And to make things worse the magazine about the elderly commiting suicide "oh god" that was a bad one especially when i had to offer it at an old peoples home. So anyone on here what mags did you find terrible to place.

• sleepy
    sleepy

Well there was a awake once on air travel , with a picture of a plane on front.

What the crap were you supposed to do with that?

• SYN
    SYN

My kitty isn't fussy about what gets put in his litter box.

• neyank
    neyank

Worst watchtower you tryed to place!

All of them.

neyank

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

If i remember correctly...it said "Death For Sale" (it was takling about smoking) And how you gonna go be a religious organization claiming you'll give everyone life and go out 'preaching' to the world with a magazine entitled: "Death For Sale" ~FS

Edited by - FiveShadows on 22 July 2002 16:18:3

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

For me the worst ones were the series done years ago about "Babylon the Great". They had the drunk harlot riding the scarlet wild beast on the front cover! Householders saw that magazine and slammed the door!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Had something to do about sex. I felt mortified. I mean, here I was, unmarried, a virgin (no, no more

• frogit
    frogit

All of them

But I did teach some morons how to deal with Child Abuse found in an Awake,

must show some other group on how to deal with Abuse, but for the life of me can't think of there name!!!

Who do you suggest? is it the truth seekers, you know they meet at this building with no windows in. They come knocking at your door just as you sit down for a meal mmn

Frogit

• Tammie
    Tammie

For me the worst ones were the series done years ago about "Babylon the Great". They had the drunk harlot riding the scarlet wild beast on the front cover! Householders saw that magazine and slammed the door!
    That would have been a very good one to return back to them after the UN scandle.

• Xander
    Xander

Don't recall offhand, but I still got my bookbag at home....

I should dig through it and see what the oldest article in there is (I always kept the old ones for the not-at-homes - the society had an on-again/off-again policy for leaving old mags in not-at-home doors).

RE: The one on "Witchcraft"

Yeah, I remember those well. *sigh* - it was so much easier seeing the world in black and white. We're right, everyone and everything else is wrong, end of argument.

It's easy, if you're not careful, to be wistful about time in the bOrg - they had such a happy sugar coating it's almost....almost....easy to forget exactly what kind of pill it covers that you're swallowing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit