Is it just me?

by FiveShadows 19 Replies latest jw friends

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

or does Vivamus look like Reese Witherspoon? (Not trying to offend or flirt or anything..just wonder) ~ FS ..

Edited by - FiveShadows on 23 July 2002 22:23:13

• SYN
    SYN

Vivamus! You haven't even been here for more than a few days and already some ApostoGuys want to do all sorts of delirously naughty things with you! Well done girl! You're a shining example to all the ApostoGirls out there!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

O, thank you!

Edited to say that the above was because of F.S. Lol@ SYN

Edited by - Vivamus on 22 July 2002 16:9:50

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

Okay the 'ApostoGuys' comment oh...oh oh...yeah...that felt great. Wanting to DO stuff...NO! ...god lets make this CLEAR ...cause i don't need to get slapped with sexual harassment charges cause people THOUGHT i was flirting...when i WASN'T! ...just thought it was an interesting observation and wondered if she looked like Reese to anyone else! ..shesh..i'll shut up. ~FS

Edited by - FiveShadows on 23 July 2002 22:24:50

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Wanting to DO stuff...NO!

No?!?

LOL, Don't worry...

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

oh god

Edited by - FiveShadows on 23 July 2002 22:25:21

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

She does look like Reese. jjrizo looks like a young Sylvester Stallone.Anymore celebrity look-alikes here?
  • Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

My buddy looks just like Randy Spears.

• SYN
    SYN

Oops. Hope I didn't cause any grounds for Scriptural Divorce or anything like that

Vivamus: TIP! Find other ApostoGuys. Maybe Avengers can come to your place (I know he's in the same country at least LOL) and show you some "Scriptural Teachings" and give you some "lovin' counsel"! Oh, and don't forget the spiritual food beer! You guys could probably have a really great Netherlands ApostoFest now that I think about it...sigh....

Have Smurf, Will Travel!

Edited to add: [SYN] , of the Travelling To Florida Soon, Damnit, Class.

Edited by - SYN on 22 July 2002 18:41:25

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Personally I think I have always looked like Mr. Ed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit