Hemopure, what has the WT and JW Org actually said on this stuff ?

by Phizzy 14 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

On a number of Threads I have seen it mentioned that the JW Scam "religion" approves the use of Hemopure.

Is this in Print anywhere please ?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Phizzy, if you do a search of the forum's threads, you will find quite a bit of information posted by members about Hemopure and other blood substitutes.

I have my own opinion about Hemopure that is not necessarily shared by everyone. And that is that the JWs were used as a research group to facilitate the progress of artificial blood development. The Society's approval of artificial blood preceded FDA approval.

More about the FDA and artificial blood clinical trials here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/287365/blood-us-army-us-navy-watchtower-society

• Phizzy
    Phizzy
    Thanks O.C , I remember reading your Thread with interest some time ago, but what I am after is proof positive in the form of references that the WT allows the use of Hemopure, I don't recall ever seeing such references on here.
  • millie210
    millie210

I dont know if this will help Phizzy but I remember a poster here saying Hemopure was approved by the liason committee for his mother (a JW).

sorry I dont have more complete info.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Phizzy, check this link out:

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1203232

You may find what you're looking for there.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    The WT does mention it in a 2006 WT or awake as approved. If it not that one then the 2004 awake
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

The WTS allows Hemopure, which contains and/or is made from (fractions of) cow's blood....

...the WTS allows breastfeeding, which contains (fractions of) human blood...

...the WTS allows virtually 90-95% of (all the fractions) of blood for medical treatment...

x

...but "blood transfusions are forbidden".

• SAHS
    SAHS
    TO: “Crazyguy”: Please consider the unlike -1 to be completely reversed. I tapped it purely in error. I certainly didn’t mean to do it. It was just a mistake.
  • blondie
    blondie

*** g 8/06 p. 11 The Real Value of Blood ***

What Are Hemoglobin-Based Oxygen Carriers?

Within each red blood cell are some 300 million hemoglobin molecules. Hemoglobin represents about one third of the volume of a mature red cell. Each molecule contains the protein globin and a pigment called heme—which includes an iron atom. When a red blood cell passes through the lungs, oxygen molecules penetrate the cell and attach themselves to hemoglobin molecules. Seconds later, the oxygen is discharged into body tissue, sustaining the life of the cells.

Some manufacturers now process hemoglobin, releasing it from human or bovine red blood cells. The extracted hemoglobin is then filtered to remove impurities, chemically modified and purified, mixed with a solution, and packaged. The end product—not yet approved for use in most lands—is called a hemoglobin-based oxygen carrier, or HBOC. Since the heme is responsible for the rich red color of blood, a unit of HBOC looks just like a unit of red blood cells, the primary component from which it is taken.

Unlike red blood cells, which must be refrigerated and discarded after a few weeks, the HBOC can be stored at room temperature and used months later. And since the cell membrane with its unique antigens is gone, severe reactions due to mismatched blood types pose no threat. However, compared with other blood fractions, the HBOC presents more challenges to conscientious Christians, who seek to obey God’s law on blood. Why? As long as the HBOC is derived from blood, there are two objections that may be raised. One, the HBOC carries out the key function of a primary component of blood, the red cells. Two, hemoglobin, from which the HBOC is derived, makes up a significant portion of that component. Regarding this and similar products, then, Christians face a very serious decision. They must carefully and prayerfully meditate on Bible principles concerning the sacredness of blood. With a keen desire to maintain a good relationship with Jehovah, each must be guided by his Bible-trained conscience.—Galatians 6:5.

--------

Hemopure is a HBOC made out of a blood fraction--hemoglobin which jws are allowed to choose now although it is made out of stored blood.

*** km 11/06 p. 5 How Do I View Blood Fractions and Medical Procedures Involving My Own Blood? ***

RED CELLS HEMOGLOBIN—33% OF RED CELLS

A protein that transports

oxygen throughout the body

and carbon dioxide to the .. I accept

lungs. Products being hemoglobin

developed from human or or

animal hemoglobin could be .. I refuse

used to treat patients with hemoglobin

acute anemia or massive

blood loss.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ doesn`t allow Blood Transfusions..

It makes the Jump from Animal Blood in the Bible,to Human Blood..To make a case against Blood Transfusions..

Now that the WBT$ allows Blood Fraction Transfusions..

The WBT$ makes the Jump to Animal Blood fractions as acceptable..

The same "Animal Blood" the WBT$ used,to make their Case against Blood Transfusions..

............At WatchTower HeadQuarters..

..........................THERE ARE

Image result for Idiots

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit