Hi to All Ex JayDubs (Espcially in England)

by Tish 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Heyyyyy, I used to go to Dudley, got baptised there, and also went to the wolves footie ground where me and my mate would site either end of the ground with binoculars and try and find each other, when we did we flicked the V's secretly hahahahah

• ojo
    ojo

Hi to all ex-JWs and good luck to all those just escaping. Is there anyone near London who would like to get in contact? My email address is below.

I'm 37 now and was a JW in Auckland, New Zealand until I disassociated myself aged 19. Now happily atheist and have never regretted leaving but sad that family are still 'in'. I've been living in London for the last 11 years.

Also, I would love to hear from ex-JWs from NZ to catch up on the gossip. The JW circuit in Auckland is such a small world that I'm sure half the kids I grew up with who stayed in are probably married to each other now but who ended up with who? There's a soap opera in there somewhere...sure hope some of them left too for their sakes!

[email protected]

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hi ojo, I'll add you to : http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=28455&site=3 when I do the next batch.

There are posters here from New Zealand here as well as London. We also arrange get togethers (apostfests) if you fel like it.

Welcome a board.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Welcome, to the new Brits on the block. Look forward to hearing from you.

I'm up in Scotland.

Lesley:
    How are you and Steven doing? I had lost your email address, due to a virus.

• montag
    montag

Hi Tish'

I don't think I know anyone in Cambs' but I did spend years in Northampton and know lots of dubs [some nice ones too] from Abington, Goldenash, Duston and Kingsthorpe congs'. Who do you know?

-m-

• da_luvvin_bruvva
    da_luvvin_bruvva

Hi montag

I was just reading some of the first posts that 'Tish' made on the JW.com forum and came across your reply post to her.

Crazy thing is, that we've only just found out that Tish just happens to be da_luvvin_sista's sista! And da_luvvin_sista is married to da_luvvin_bruvva......me!

Anyways, I bet somewhere along the line you've either heard of me and da_luvvin_sista, and/or, you may have even met us at a luvvin_assembly_line_!

Like you, my luvvin_wife knows loadsa dubbs in Northamptonshire [some nice ones too - as you put it] especially inda Abington, Goldenash, Duston and Kingsthorpe congs cos she comes from Nothampton. She was inda Weston Favell cong until she married me and moved down here (15-20 minutes down the A428).

If you'd like to have a chat some time (and compare notes!), we'd love to hear from you.

If not, then we'll just mark you down as a 'Do Not Call' !!!!! :-)

Kind regards

Da_luvvin_bruvva_&_Da_luvvin_sista (and not forgetting da_luvvin_kidz!)

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Wow,

You Brits have such a community of friends there.

Welcome ojo and tish.

Jst2laws

• robert
    robert

Hi Tish,

Another British ex here. Been out a long time now. I trained for the Methodist ministry in Cambridge and sometimes visited the KH in Stanton (?) Road when planning a major piece of research on JWim.

Best wishes. Make the most of your freedom.

Robert Crompton

• Tish
    Tish

Thanx to everyone who has said hi,

What can I say DA_Luvvin_Bravva you finally worked it out!

Yes I have been to Wolverhampton assembly and so has Da_Luvvin_Sista who was very popular with those brothers were you not sis??

Sorry to robert I am not too sure where Stanton Road is though.

Anyway luv to keep hearing from you all, cos it's a small world, especially on our little island!

• dannywalsh
    dannywalsh

hi tish danny from scouse land here glad your free and wish you all that your heart desires and your freedom to enjoy your life as you wish

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit