John Aquila

What if I just lick the orange??????

• oppostate
    oppostate

I had a strange feeling about them blood oranges

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

More "f***wit thinking!

And here's another one - my friend's daughter (still in) raised it with him recently.

"Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That’s why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today’s rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products."
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2006/12/39253/#WFsL0f0R2RexVcWW.99

I have studied one ancient society (ancient Greece) and one early modern to modern society (Japan from the 17th century) in which male to male sex/romance was common, and while soy products, used for food, have a long history in East Asia, there is little evidence of their use in ancient Greece.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    What an absolute total crock of shit.
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

FTS, you've stumbled onto a great website!

I'm so glad I now know that feeding infants soy formula is like giving them 5 birth control pills a day!

How have none of the major scientific journals managed to learn about this? ;)

• Heaven
    Heaven

Is it just me, or are they getting weirder?

• disillusioned 2
    disillusioned 2

Oranges are not the only fruit, is a book by Jeanette Winterson

This is the story of Jeanette, adopted and brought up by her mother as one of God's elect. Zealous and passionate, she seems destined for life as a missionary, but then she falls for one of her converts.

At sixteen, Jeanette decides to leave the church, her home and her family, for the young woman she loves. Innovative, punchy and tender,

Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit is a few days ride into the bizarre outposts of religious excess and human obsession.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    So ....ummmmm all y'all from florida.........git.......just playin ! ! Hee hee ; )
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

No, no, no it's by watching the Flinstones that you will "have a gay ole time."

There is a special kind of hell reserved for those that eat oranges whilst watching the flinstones.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Oranges make you gay? Utter nonsense!

We all know that it's bananas that make you gay, at least I think that's what these two dudes were trying to explain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit