ok, now that we have history of names...

by Incense_and_Peppermints 42 Replies latest jw friends

• COMF
    COMF

How about a Leo? (Turning 49 on the 29th)

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Its great seeing the enlarged version of some of the profile pics, you can really appreciate the images when you see them full size.

Great thread I & P!

Beck

Plum: who is the movie star in your profile pic?? RF: who is the mon-star in yours?? Jist kudding Buddie (trying to be cute wid mah kiwi axcint)

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 22 July 2002 0:24:31

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

For those that requested their sign..I have started a post just for that --that way I dont hijack I&P's great thread...

Women of Astrology

COMF---happy early birthday

• happy man
    happy man

One of my boys who have bigg intrests inn mystical things find my picture, who nows what it will tell, perhaps looking inn on you to se what happend on the other side of the coin?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I love those astrology PICs but mine is always a goat with a fish tail. I have yet to find one I like enough to use.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

gsx and sixofnine: you can put pics up on http://www.strike9.com
    it's quick, easy and free. try it.

plmkrzy: what's your sign. i just wondered what sign is represented by a goat with a fish tail. is that airies? you know, i have never liked most of the gemini pics - but i absolutely love this one. thank you spice !! those little babies are so cute and slumbering so peacefully.

i'm glad everybody gets to see everybody else close-up - it's fun and educational!

off to the salt mines...

• Jesika
    Jesika

I am really new to the net. I don't know how to put a picture up!!! I would like to.

• Francois
    Francois

Hey Spice! How 'bout putting up the Pisces one????????????????????

Jesika, just get yourself a picture in .gif format, copy and paste right into the page. That's it.

Many thanks,
    francois

Edited by - Francois on 22 July 2002 11:44:56

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

I am really new to the net. I don't know how to put a picture up!!! I would like to.

hi jesika. it's really easy. almost everybody here posts pics from this place (click the link):

http://www.strike9.com

then just follow the instructions. it's fast and easy and in 10 minutes you will have your pictures posted. try it!

p.s. after you have uploaded your picture, just right-click on it, choose Copy, come back into your post and choose Paste. Note: you can also press "Ctrl+C" to copy and "Ctrl+V" to paste.

• ring
    ring

I picked this icon/gif because it reminded me of all the meetings

that i sat and stared at the clock seeing how long i could hold my breath

before i turned purple

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit