ok, now that we have history of names...

by Incense_and_Peppermints 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

... i've always wondered about some of the picies people have in their profiles. what does your picture mean, and why did you pick it? is it something serious, or funny, or totally meaningless? here are some of the most interesting ones. thank you. p.s. if your picture's not here, feel free to post yours and tell your story. it's really cool finding out about everyone!

~incense

Edited by - Incense_and_Peppermints on 22 July 2002 0:1:16

• minimus
    minimus

minimus...cute m&m, saw the guy and that was it.

• minimus
    minimus

btw, who's that to the left of me???

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

you dissin' my red X? the pic is there, it just takes a encouragement to show itself.

Incense_and_Peppermints

who is that to your left? i don't remember. some jacka$$, haha. seriously, i have no idea... (oops maybe i should have put people's names with it. yikes.)

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

The YouKnow PICs were a sorta tribute to You Know. Many of us that did that were following in the footsteps of TR? if I remember right.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: is it something serious, or funny, or totally meaningless?

I use the picture I do 'cause my real picture don't look so gud.

Farkel

Incense_and_Peppermints

you dissin' my red X? the pic is there, it just takes a encouragement to show itself.

seriously, i was actually going to put a red x for the ones that are blank but didn't. and then you mentioned it, how funny is that.

Incense_and_Peppermints

The YouKnow PICs were a sorta tribute to You Know. Many of us that did that were following in the footsteps of TR? if I remember right.

i wondered about that. i see several ones like that, with the same clothes. i thought it had something to do with the secret uadna club. wow another mystery solved. thx!

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

My astrological Sign is Sagittarius --and the symbol of the archer. I came across a whole set of signs painted on women...and this is the one for my sign....

kewl post I&P...btw...what about your picture?

Spice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit