ITS JUST THE DEMONS

by ugg 18 Replies latest jw friends

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Yeah the Demons got me a long time ago.

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

The other day my dog spotted two badgers and was quite exhausted of barking and running around them for a while before I found him. The following night he was sound asleep barking and legs twitching. Have these badgers been demonized? I do not think so, rather this is the way mind works even with animals.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hello Happy Man.

It is not the df'ing of one that no longer believes in the wbts any more, that causes one to complain.

It is the USE of df'ng to then punish and destroy people. You are correct that if one no longer will support that organization, the organization has the right to remove them. However NO one or organization ought to then require that ones relatives and friends are to treat them terribly. To not speak to them to not show the usual respect one human has for another. To impose rules that they know will destroy marriages, destroy family relationships.

Of course you are already aware of all this aren't you!!

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Hi, ugg. Nightmares can be awful, can't they? Your post reminded me of when I first started studying. I had a terrible nightmare about Armeggedon, very realistic. I woke up so frightened. I wondered why I should have such an awful nightmare about something that the Truth book said was a good thing. And, then I thought, ah, it's the demons. But, maybe it is really our gut feelings about the wrongness of it all.

Since leaving, I've had nightmares about being at the kh. You are still newly out and you probably have some guilt, especially being married to an elder. When I wake up from such dreams, I am even more happy that I am not going anymore. The nightmares aren't far from the truth.

((((((((uggmeister))))))))

• Francois
    Francois

I suggest you get to a therapist immediately. There AIN'T no demons. See if you can't get in touch with your state's licensing authority for therapists and get a recommendation. Most large hospitals have a mental health unit. Just jump in your car and drive over there and present yourself. Tell someone at the front desk that if you don't get some help soon, you're going to shoot yourself right there in the lobby. That works, believe me.

Then, when you've had your first session, write and tell us about it?

Go for it.

francois

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

francois, I usually think your posts are incisive, but am I missing something here? One should go to a mental hospital and/or see a therapist for nightmares?

• jgnat
    jgnat

In defense of Francois, I see a lot more than a few nightmares here, too. Ugg has a long story, not shared yet, that keeps her inside, not socializing, for an entire year. Ugg also is crying a lot, and is hurt too much by seeing anyone from the Kingdom hall. Ugg, have you suffered a terrible loss or trauma of some kind (other than leaving the KH)? Have you talked about your grief with anyone at all?

This forum is a good start. There is lots of room to tell the whole story. Talking to a professional might help as well. Nothing like a warm, human hug sometimes.

((ugg))

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well you were fine until the Elders turned up. Maybe that elder brought the demons with HIM! Ever think of that one?

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I think its funnt how everything that is bad is a demons fault! Had a bad dream, Must be a demon. My computer crashed, must be a demon I downloaded. Stubbed my toe, Must be a demon in these old socks I have. Burnt dinner, must be a demon who hid in the stove. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit