"Work that will be completed in our 20th c...

by 67mustang 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Robert_V_Frazier
    Robert_V_Frazier

Excellent links, Osarsif, and much appreciated. I'd still like to see a scan of the whole article, though.

Robert Frazier

• abbagail
    abbagail

Haven't been here for a few days, but it looks like Mustang is now covered with that '89 WT?

I just now looked thru my box of old mags before checking this site, and I could not find a loose copy. The first '89 issue I had was February. I do have the '89 bound volume, so I guess I didn't keep all of the loose '89 copies.

Glad someone was able to get it for you, though.

And Saint Satan, who in the world is paying $100 for old WTs? :-)

Grits

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Another publication that has virtually the same quote is:

*** kj - Know Jehovah (1971) 216 12 "Until He Comes Who Has the Legal Right" *** Shortly, within our twentieth century, the battle in the day of Jehovah will begin against the modern antitype of , Christendom.

*** w84 3/1 18-19 Kingdom Unity a Reality Today *** Some of that generation could survive until the end of the century. But there are many indications that the end is much closer than that!

It should be easier to find one of these.

Edited by - Elsewhere on 26 July 2002 22:40:20

Edited by - Elsewhere on 26 July 2002 22:41:2

• Tower Man
    Tower Man

The quote is from the 1-1-89 Wt mag on page 12. The WT 99 CD ROM also says ...."a work that would be completed in our day".

Tower Man

http://www.towertotruth.net

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Howdy,

Save your money, save your energy.

Even if you were holding both sources, one in your left the other in your right, in front of your brother's own eyes...he would not believe you.

Instead wrap the comforting smugness of being right tightly around you and shake your head sadly at your brother.

--Eduardo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit