The demon plant

by kenpodragon 11 Replies latest jw friends

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

When I was a Witness we had a very paroniod congregation. (True Story) In one case we had a bad moment in the congregation and people said we were having demon problems. Thus they figured something was wrong. One of the older sisters claimed she got a bad feeling when she went near a plant in the hall, so the elders decided the plant might be drawing demons in. They got rid of it and soon people were saying things seemed better. It took awhile, but I finally found a picture of this plant and if you look at it ... you can see the demons.

Smurfs are controling the world

Dragon

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Excellant!

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Thanks for making me feel like a dumbass kenpodragon. I used to buy into that shit hook line and sinker. I'm get so embarassed when I think of all the crap I used to accept as fact.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

But, they'll eat devils food cake?

Lew W

• ugg
    ugg

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

this is so great........HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• rosalyn
    rosalyn

simply delightful

laughter spilling out here

my 18 year old daughter loves smurfs she will love it when I show it to her.

Rosalyn

• Francois
    Francois

Is it true that there is a JW legend that a smurf doll actually got up and walked out of a Kingdom Hall?

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

I have heard that "Urban Legend" before. It always happened two towns over, by a friend of a friends cousin.

• SYN
    SYN

Brilliant!

Yeah, those stories are always from a friend of a friend!

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

oh my god...as i was reading this post...i misread the title that said plant..and thought it was going to be an argument how there might be so many civilizations out ther ein the world today that the demons just so HAPPENED to pick this PLANET (not plant) lol but i read the thing i fell out of my chair..hit my head and almost broke my arm and raised such a weird glance from all the people in the library...oh my god..that's halarious

FS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit