Do you hate me?

by SpiceItUp 64 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Perhaps I'm just a bit paranoid..but I get the feeling that there are a few posters that actually hate me (before its assumed--no I'm talking about lack of responses to my threads.. And no I am not talking about a disagreement of opinion) I am talking about a few posters that come across to me as very hateful in their responses.

And yes I know that not everyone here will like me (even though I'm so darn sweet and cute...lol) but it is an intense animosity vibe that I get and can't seem to shake.

Maybe I am mistaken and maybe its just me....

but if there is anyone out there that does dislike me that much---I am curious as to why---only because I try to learn and grow everyday and your input would be especially valuable and probably essential to that -growth.

So whats the verdict---Do you love me, hate me or just not care either way?

Sincerely Yours,

Spice/Carol

ps--this is in no way an ego thing--I really want to know!

• Xandria
    Xandria

Spicey,

How can I hate you ...? I don't know you to well. lol KIDDING.. really you are quite nice.

Xandria

• Farkel
    Farkel

I hate you Carol, but don't worry about it. I hate everyone!

Farkel
    Equal Opportunity Hater Class

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

I Love you spicegirl but don't worry about it I love everyone!

unclebruce

Equal Oportunity Lover

(anything Farkel can do I can do worse .. and at half the price

• neyank
    neyank

Hi Spicy, (may I call you that?)

I don't think anyone here hates you.

What i have found from being online and on different boards
    is that you can't take things personally.

These boards serve a purpose.
    And I'm certainly thankful to Simon for this one but,
    we have to realize that we are talking to each other via a computer.

This is basically a ciber world.
    And as such, it's only as real as we make it.

But there IS life out there.
    And it's up to each one of us to be a part of it.

So don't take ciber life so seriously.

And besides, I'm sure everyone here LOVES you.

neyank

• ISP
  • ISP
    ISP

Naked pictures often go down well though.........

ISP

Edited by - ISP on 20 July 2002 19:42:15

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Spicey, I don't hate anyone here. I hope I have never come across as one you are talking about. Sometimes, reading things on a message board, we can take them the wrong way and read something that isn't there. Maybe that is what you saw? We can't please everyone all the time and sometimes, we do tend to sound critical, but that is just a difference of opinion.

Lew W

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Xandria----thank you sweety--you are geat yourself

Farkel--- the feeling is mutual

Unclebruce---Awwwwww

Neyank---I dont like to be hated in my peronal life OR my cyber life

ISP----yes my fluff threads go over real well---This is not a complaint about lack any number of responses I get to threads----this is about a few posters that I feel have been especially harsh to me whether in my threads or in chat--thats what I want to know.

Dakota Red---you are very right..and no you have never been taken by me as anything but a nice guy

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Dear Carol,

I enjoy your posts. If i replied to every post i liked i'd be here typing up thankyou's and lol's from here to eternity.

If someone doesn't like you, too bad for them i say - it's thier problem Carol, let them deal with it.

best wishes and warm regards, uncle-thickskinned-bruce (well i got a soft underbelly but that's only fer stroking and not the business of strangers ;)

ps: did i just write a buddhist mantra? .. let's see:

If someone doesn't like you, too bad for them i say - it's thier problem Carol, let them deal with it

If someone doesn't like you, too bad for them i say - it's thier problem Carol, let them deal with it

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lol .. oops .. playing with myself in public agen .. fuck off farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit